MU to match dress- Help Needed!!

more_please

So I'm wearing a yellow dress to a formal wedding (in S. TX), and was wondering what colors use for my MU! I prefer strong eyes and a softer lip.
My thoughts so far:
eyes- inner corners hot pink (new passionate e/s) into deep purple (mac grape pigment)
face- light foundation, bronzer contour, light application of pink creme blush (mac maidenchant)
Lip- viva glam 5

Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!
wavey.gif

Hawkeye

normally i would say that would be too strong for a wedding but with the dress I think it would be lovely!

maybe add some seedy pearl on the browbone and UD asphexia between the pink and the dark purple
smiles.gif

Or this is just a thought-maybe you could do a retro look with a cats eye, black false lashes, mint green eyeshadow and white on the browbone?

Or use yellow on the eye (Chrome yellow) from lashline to crease, use Orange on the inner and outer corner of the eye, use passionate in the crease and Grape as an eyeliner and Seedy pearl on the browbone?

Seriously your possibilites are endless
smiles.gif
You will look GORGEOUS

but now i must be a debbie downer as well-since this is a formal wedding perhaps you will want to have a more toned down makeup look. However, it depends on the bride.
smiles.gif

Either way you will look stunning
smiles.gif