MuFe 92 Love and a Deviant Neutral look

laguayaca

Hi girlies its been such a long time and I missed yall and your sweet comments so heres a few looks I have done recently. I got MUFE 92 because I felt all yall were teasing me with how awesome it is my traincase could not feel whole without it! Next acquisition NARS Albatross I hope!

Go to my blog for one more MUFE 92 Look and close up pics I also have an update on me and what been going on in my life lately with my health and all in general!

Girlies I luv yall!

ITEMS USED IN ALL LOOKS:
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Black Liquid liner by Yanbal
Face:
MUFE DUO Mat Powder in 214
Most looks have Blunt for contour

Here goes:
MAC Rubenesque PP
MAC Lavender Sky and Stars and Rockets eyeshadows
MUFE 92 eyeshadow in crease
MAC Chartreuse Pigment undereye

1392177.JPG

Heres a neutral look with a POP I love this liner its awesomest!

MAC Rubenesque PP
Lancome Duo in Amber Imperial - neutral flesh color and shimmery brown
MAC Kid
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Deviant set with MAC Sea&Sky MES

1392178.JPG

I know I used Chartreuse Pigment and MUFE 92 and probable Stars and Rockets I dont quite remember!

1392179.JPG

Again, you can go to my blog for one more MUFE 92 Look and different close up pics of the looks!
Thanks for looking CC is always always welcome!

makeba

you know the first thing i noticed about you was your skin is so radient and healthy. i just read your blog and its sooo good to know that your feeling much better. you know i think i am gonna follow the clean way of eating because i think it would be healthier for me and my children. now i was hoping chicken would not be eliminated so when you said it was your best friend i was happy. stay beautiful, stay prayed up, just stay YOU!.

Khalia25

You look GREAT!! Welcome back!! And did you always have bangs?? If not, they look RREEEALLY good on you!! Good luck with your journey, and I wish the best for you!

laguayaca

Thank you everyone yall are sweeties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
you know the first thing i noticed about you was your skin is so radient and healthy. i just read your blog and its sooo good to know that your feeling much better. you know i think i am gonna follow the clean way of eating because i think it would be healthier for me and my children. now i was hoping chicken would not be eliminated so when you said it was your best friend i was happy. stay beautiful, stay prayed up, just stay YOU!.

Thank you ! Means alot!
Yeah girl its def the way to go stay posted i will be posting more things on the subject!

Almost black.

The 2nd one is my fav but all these looks are amazing!
love.gif

You look so healthy, shiny and everything! You look satisfied!
smiles.gif
Good for you! Keep up the good work!

And I'm gonna research about about this clean way of eating
greengrin.gif

nunu

Gorgeous looks!! What lip products are you wearing on your lips in the second look? It looks lush!!

Latest posts