MUFE Aqua Creams: which one for me?

iluvmac

I'm a Mac NW20 (but I'm going to be MUCH darker in a month!) and I'd like you to suggest which colour I should get. I have reddish-chestnut hair and ochre eyes. I'd like to use it both as an eyeshadow and a liner. I usually tend towards neutrals, but I'd prefer to try a bold colour. Please help!!
nope.gif

Ingenue

Get them ALL! Okay, clearly I'm a fan and absolutely no help. lol

But if you want to try a bold color the orange (#10) one is to DIE for. I love them ALL... seriously. I use them all the time. They are all really gorgeous. The blue is bold and nearly iridescent... so you might like that one too.

mac_aiken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue
Get them ALL! Okay, clearly I'm a fan and absolutely no help. lol

But if you want to try a bold color the orange (#10) one is to DIE for. I love them ALL... seriously. I use them all the time. They are all really gorgeous. The blue is bold and nearly iridescent... so you might like that one too.

I totally agree. I have 6 of them and I love them. For a neutral eye wash I use #13 which is like a champagne shimmer. I also have Anthracite, Red, Orange, Fuchsia and the light lavender one.

DonnaN

Considering #18 as a base for purple/blue shadows.....thoughts? My Sephora was sold out, so I'm contemplating buying online before F&F ends.

ra143

Am I the only one disappointed with these? I just cant seem to be able to work with them. They kinda crack and foil on my lid, by noon I end up with crusty eyeshadow. I also have the hardest time blending it, and topping it with a shadow or pigment

shontay07108

I've never had that problem with any of my AC's. They are not the creamiest, but not tough at all. I own several.

Shadowy Lady

I have 4 of them but use #20 (the royal blue one) the most. It's awesome for lazy days when I just wanna do liner/mascara and go.

Latest posts