MUFE creamliner or Stila smudgepot?

singer82

I am looking for a gel eyeliner to replace the MAC fluidline.
Something thats really pigmented and has the best staying power. And something I can get in Sephora
So...
MUFE aqua creamliner
Stila Smudgepot
or something even better?

Also the best brush for it

you are the best
th_worship.gif
SOS.gif

aradhana

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82
I am looking for a gel eyeliner to replace the MAC fluidline.
Something thats really pigmented and has the best staying power. And something I can get in Sephora
So...
MUFE aqua creamliner
Stila Smudgepot
or something even better?

Also the best brush for it

you are the best
th_worship.gif
SOS.gif

I don't know whether Sephora has shu uemura, but they also do a waterproof gel-liner similar to the fluidlines. (I don't know how this compares to stila or mufe since I haven't tried them - sadly no access to those brands where I live.)

The shade I have is 'M night blue', which is a flat, rich navy.

I like using a flat, stiff angled brush (mine is just an artist's paintbrush).

User38

I like the MUFE better than the Smudge pot.. Smudge pot is a great black but it does not have the lasting ability of MUFE.

you could try the Shu Uemura too -- but it seems a bit drier to me and thus harder to apply.

if you want to splurge try the Cle de Peau liner -- it is seriously wonderful!

Lauren1981

i'm a huge fan of mac's fluidline but i also like stila's smudgepot
winks.gif

the brush i use to apply it, i got it from sephora. i don't remember if it had a name or a number on it but i love it. you will see it when you go..... it's super skinny and looks like it's used for gel liners
why do you want something different than fluidline? or are you just trying to try new gel liners??
i tried a gel liner from maybelline ( i'm like 90% sure it was maybelline) and it was dry as hell for me and it made me fall in love with fluidline all over again lol.
but since you and the other two girls on here brought it up i think i'm going to try mufe liner

Latest posts