MUFE F&B Foundation: Shade Verification

Matte

Hi ladies!

I recently received a MUFE Face & Body Liquid Make Up in Alabaster Beige (32) in a blog sale.

Upon receipt of her end, there is no sticker or stamp indicating the shade. I think it looks waaay too dark to be Alabaster Beige, which is intended for "light skin with yellow undertones".

I compared it with my NARS Sheer Glow in Deauville and MUFE HD Foundation in 115, which I would think be in a similar shade category.

I was wondering if you ladies and confirm if the MUFE F&B foundation shade really is Alabaster Beige?
From left to right:
NARS SG in Deauville, MUFE HD Foundation 115 and MUFE F&B in Alabaster Beige:

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I think MUFE usually have some sort of indicator of the shade on the bottom of the bottle. Check there, perhaps? Anyway, yeah, that is waaaaaaay too dark compared to the other two.

shellygrrl

Staff member
The F&B numbering system makes no sense at all. #32 is the fourth lightest shade. #20 is the third lightest. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12635&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4028

Mabelle

that looks like no. 32, which is probably the most common color in face and body. I would say it is for light to medium skin tones with beige or slightly yellow tones. It is not suitable for most people with pink tones.

If you wear no. 115, your best bet is to get no. 38. 115 in MUFE HD is pink based with a teeny weeny amount of beige, but mostly pink. 38 is the closest although it is 100% pink. If you want something less pink try the no. 20, which is a step down from no. 32. So it is lighter but still beige/ mostly yellow.