MUFE for NC42?

shadee

I am in the UK and can online buy online :'(. Is there NC42's out there that use mufe face and body foundation and what shade are you please
smiles.gif

User67

I would love to know this too, because I'm an NC42 & have had trouble finding an exact match for my skin tone in MUFE foundation.

Sushi_Flower

Me too! Although i am a more tanned NC42. The NC42 in the Mineralize Satinfinish liquid foundation is the best colour match i've had so far.

shadee

I found out that someone on makeupalley uses shade 24, so I have ordered that. I will update on how it looks

shadee

Just an update, I've found shade 34 to be the best match for my skin. This stuff is seriously HG status. Love it!

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadee
Just an update, I've found shade 34 to be the best match for my skin. This stuff is seriously HG status. Love it!

Which foundation is it that you got?

shadee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Which foundation is it that you got?

Hi that was the face and body foundation. To get an exact match I add mix shades 34&24. However I've just been able to get my hands on the HD foundation in shade 153 this is more of an exact match for NC42.

shadee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Me too! Although i am a more tanned NC42. The NC42 in the Mineralize Satinfinish liquid foundation is the best colour match i've had so far.

I agree in the Mac foundations, but its still slightly a bit orange for me