MUFE Foundations for WOC

Mandy4610

Hey Ladies, well finding the right foundation shade is probably one of the most frustrating things about makeup.

I am really getting so annoyed with the process and I just wanted to start a reference thread for MUFE foundation because I love MUFE's foundation consistency, especially the HD.

I wear 178 in HD and #46 in F&B, 218 in the Duo Mat Powder foundation, I am still trying to find the right shade in Mat Velvet.

I think I am NW47 in make or maybe even NC55. I dont wear much MAC foundation except for when I get samples.

So what are your numbers ladies? Knowing other people's numbers can help figure out which shades to start looking at first.

Thanks for your input.

lenchen

I am 177 in HD, 70 in Mat velvet+ and the face and body (which I love for summer), I'm a mix of 18 and 46. MUFE in NYC store takes custom orders over the phone, which is great!

EngineerBarbie

I am #175 in HD and #75 in Velvet Mat+. The HD formula doesn't keep my oily skin in check so I bit the bullet and went for Velvet Mat+ I love the formula, the cost is up there but it is the best foundation I've ever used. I'm actually between #14 and #18 in the Full Cover concealer. I got samples of both colors and honestly that stuff is sooo expensive I'm sticking with MAC for concealer.

I agree--they need a better range of darker shades.

Latest posts