MUFE HD powder or laura merciers translucent powder???

pammy35

Hi guys, I am wanting to get a beautiful fine milled powder and Im tossing up between MUFE HD, Laura Merciers or chanels??.. I just want something really nice and that has a nice highlighting feel to it to make the skin glow without looking chalky or too shimmery.. Thanks
cutey.gif

Fairybelle

I have actually used both... IMHO, I would go with MUFE HD. It's consistency is very fine, and it truly 'disappears' into the skin much better than LM. HTH!

*neerja*

how does MUFE HD compare with BE Mineral veil? i read somewhere it's almost the same stuff and I'm running out of my BE mineral veil and i LOVE IT! but i never buy anything twice (unless i LOVE LOVE LOVE it and have never found nething better than it. which hasnt happened so far) so i was looking into the MUFE HD or the MAC msf natural. which one do you think i should get? how do their finishes look like?? thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

Strawberrymold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pammy35
thanks so much.. Has anyone tried the nars sparkling loose powder??

I have, it is very pretty for going out, but it is pretty shimmery. I mainly use it just on the cheekbones to highlight and never use it as a setting powder. I agree with everyone else. Although the LM powder is very nice, the MUFE one is a lot better.