MUFE HD Primer

DominicanBarbie

So Im super curious about the Make up Forever HD primers. They have two that are made for us W.O.C

The Number 4- Carmel(combats ashiness in medium to dark skin tones/warms golden tones.....

The Number 6-Yellow(lightens dark complexions)

Now my face is pretty much blemish free and I only use foundation to even out my skin tone. I am like a shade if not two shade lighter on the inside of my face and like my forehead is darker. Do you think these are pigmented enough to use kinda like a foundation. To even out my skintone? I know it's supposed to be used under foundation as a corrector but I was wondering if anyone had success using it on it's own.
TIA
yes.gif

TISH1124

#4 worked fine for me.....

The Yellow....was awful on my skin...probably because I am a NC already it made me SUPER yellow...I looked like a Glow Worm

edit: I could not use either on it's on

Twinkle_Twinkle

Why not just try a Tinted Moisturizer as opposed to a primer with tint. I don't see the latter working out so well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBarbie
So Im super curious about the Make up Forever HD primers. They have two that are made for us W.O.C

The Number 4- Carmel(combats ashiness in medium to dark skin tones/warms golden tones.....

The Number 6-Yellow(lightens dark complexions)

Now my face is pretty much blemish free and I only use foundation to even out my skin tone. I am like a shade if not two shade lighter on the inside of my face and like my forehead is darker. Do you think these are pigmented enough to use kinda like a foundation. To even out my skintone? I know it's supposed to be used under foundation as a corrector but I was wondering if anyone had success using it on it's own.
TIA
yes.gif

DominicanBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Why not just try a Tinted Moisturizer as opposed to a primer with tint. I don't see the latter working out so well...

I have one. I have the Laura Mercier TM.
smiles.gif
I also have the smashbox one but that one leaves me like a super oily.
I was just thinking of the primers because they are "corrective" primersand in my head it sounded like a good idea. lol
Maybe I'll just go to sephora (3 hours away) and check them out.

DominicanBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
#4 worked fine for me.....

The Yellow....was awful on my skin...probably because I am a NC already it made me SUPER yellow...I looked like a Glow Worm

edit: I could not use either on it's on

LOL Im yellow too glow worm is not the look im going for. Thanks Tish!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBarbie
I have one. I have the Laura Mercier TM.
smiles.gif
I also have the smashbox one but that one leaves me like a super oily.
I was just thinking of the primers because they are "corrective" primersand in my head it sounded like a good idea. lol
Maybe I'll just go to sephora (3 hours away) and check them out.

Gotcha. Maybe wear the primer with your TM? Let us know how it works out though.

MissResha

i haven't tried it. that shit is expensive. you'd think it was made from moon particles or something!

bartp

I tried nr. 6 on pale skin and it gives you a very light tan.
Just to demonstrate how lightly pigmented it is. It won't cover or colour heavily. It's just meant to adjust. It will make your complexion a lot warmer but I don't think it will replace the effect you get from your foundation.

Latest posts