Mufe Mat Velvet + for nw15

aroseisarose

I'm having a few shade matching problems and I have no way of getting to a store or counter as I am in the UK and mufe is impossible to find.

Do i go with alabaster 15 or ivory 20 or warm ivory 25? Alabaster seems SO pale in swatches and pictures and I'm not the kind of person who uses bronzer so I don't want to look super pale but I do obviously still want to match my skintone.

Help me plz guys
Thanks x

rabideloise

I'm NC15/20 and I use Mat Velvet in 30 and it's a touch dark for me, but I like to be bronzed. I'd say 25 would work for you. If you can, order both 20 and 25 and return the one that doesn't work. 15 is ghostly pale! hth!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I used #15 for a bit a few years ago; I'm a NARS Siberia (I likely don't have a match in MAC foundations). If you're generally NW15, #15 may be a bit light for you. So yeah, try #20 or #25.

katruiz

I currently use the hd foundation, how do you like the mat...I think I need to go more in this direction for foundation?

shellygrrl

Staff member
On me, it oxidized a bit, unfortunately (even with primer underneath). That said, I did like the texture and how it applied.

rabideloise

I currently use the hd foundation, how do you like the mat...I think I need to go more in this direction for foundation?
I love it. It's great if you're combination or oily. Great coverage, matte finish, easy to blend and work with. I use it with MUFE Full Cover concealer which is also oil-free and noncomedogenic.