MUFE Metals Collection

Krasevayadancer

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give you all the heads up, there is going to be a metallic collection from MUFE this holiday season. If you love rich, buttery golds then this collection will make you squeal. :-D

I have the full deets and swatches on my site, but I will summarize by saying there will be 4 metal powders (including a true gold!) and 2 eye khols.

DILLIGAF

I'm starting to see pics and swatches of this collection popping up all over the place! I can't wait to get my hands on the pencils and the olive gold metal powder.

shontay07108

That black liner pencil is to DIE for! I have one of the pigments, but I forget which one
lol.gif
. I posted a swatch a couple of months ago in the general mufe thread.

Mabelle

im actually not very excited by this... the golds are nice, but i dont see a big enough diffrence in the undertones to warrant me peeing my panties

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
im actually not very excited by this... the golds are nice, but i dont see a big enough diffrence in the undertones to warrant me peeing my panties

Granted I usually feel this way about most gold toned products. However looking through my collection I realized that outside of 1 Illamasqua product I really dont have any golds. (I'm more into coppers or bronze). So I thought why not start here. A company I know and already love to deliver quality product. The olive gold power wont leave me feeling like a Las Vegas showgirl.
th_LMAO.gif

Ejka

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
That black liner pencil is to DIE for! I have one of the pigments, but I forget which one
lol.gif
. I posted a swatch a couple of months ago in the general mufe thread.

Shontay, do you perhaps own MAC's Black Line pearlglide from Art Supplies? I've recently purchased MUFE's new black-gold kohl and am wondering if the two are similar enough to stop obsessing about missing out on Black Line.

In addition to the new kohl, I bought the gold-olive green metal powder (#4). It was hard to decide between #1 and #4, but in the end I opted for the latter since I adore green mu looks.

In Europe, the collection is currently available solely at MUFE Boutiques.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejka
Shontay, do you perhaps own MAC's Black Line pearlglide from Art Supplies? I've recently purchased MUFE's new black-gold kohl and am wondering if the two are similar enough to stop obsessing about missing out on Black Line.

In addition to the new kohl, I bought the gold-olive green metal powder (#4). It was hard to decide between #1 and #4, but in the end I opted for the latter since I adore green mu looks.

In Europe, the collection is currently available solely at MUFE Boutiques.

No, I ended up not buying Black Line b/c it looked flat when I swatched it. It shows up much better in pictures. When I got the mufe pencil I thought, now this is what Mac meant to do.

Ejka

urock.gif
Thank you, Shontay! You have no idea how badly I needed/wanted to hear that.

Mabelle

ok, so im a liar. i got trained on them the other day and they are all stunning.
the pencils are meh though

DILLIGAF

I bought the pencil, and I love it. I want to try one of the gold powders, but I don't know which one.

I ended up with the yellow gold #2 and the olive gold #4. I picked them based on how different they would be in my collection. The olive gold is like NOTHING I own. I didn't get #1 because I own SugarPill's Goldilux and #3 reminds me of other MAC shadows I already have. I skipped on the pencil because it just didnt stand out enough for me.

Latest posts