MUFE Oil Control products

sambibabe

The weather is getting hot here and I am starting to get shiny
ssad.gif
. Plus it doesn't help when I do weight training.. I don't sweat much doing it, but the foundation disappears off my t-zone! Does anyone know the difference between MUFE All Mat and MUFE Stop Shining gel? Do MUFE oil control products work better than MAC Matte? I used Lancome, Chanel & Napoleon shine control products previously and they didn't work well.

Ikara

I have All matt, it works fine for me, I'm super oily and keeps shine at bay for longer, but at the end of day I still get shinny. You are supposed to be able to layer it and I only use one layer.
I want to try the stop shining gel though

sambibabe

Thanks so much! I got a sample of MAC Matt, which I used today. My nose started to get oily after 3 hours! So I used a bit of Stop Shining on top of my makeup and that kept me oil free for more than 5 hours! This stuff is fantastic.. Now wish I could try All Mat!
smiles.gif

I got a sample of the All Mat last monday and i have to say i really like it even better than my Clarins instant smooth perfecting primer.
I will save up the $45 dollars for it, it so worth it, it kept the shine away for about 8hours out of the day.

sambibabe

I finally got a sample of MUFE All Mat and my nose got shiny 3 hours later! Grrr..what am I doing wrong? So far I found:
Stop Shining -
Pro:
*feels 'cool' when it touches the skin
*instantly mattifies
Con:
*when worn under foundation, it gets a bit cakey. Doesn't blend well

All Mat-
Pro:
*Feels soft, just like MAC Matt
*Blends easily
Con:
*Becomes shiny in 3 hours! (but could be I am using this wrong??)