Mufe Or Coastal Scents In The U.k

iadoremac

I just got to the U.K been here for 3 months. Does anyone know where I can buy MUFE or Coastal Scents in the U.K???
th_dunno.gif

user79

CS is an online e-store, it's not a brand....so obviously you can just order their stuff online, they ship to the UK tho.

Ikara

On the mufe site they say they sell it here:
London
6 Goldhawk mews, London W12 8PA

020 8740 6788

JoeyEmma

Be aware if you are ordering from Coastal Scents that if you spend over £18 you could be liable to customs charges, which are £8 handling charge plus the extra duty. With the exchange rate as it is you can bring in far less than you could 6 months ago! You can't get your package until you have paid the charges as well

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyEmma
Be aware if you are ordering from Coastal Scents that if you spend over £18 you could be liable to customs charges, which are £8 handling charge plus the extra duty. With the exchange rate as it is you can bring in far less than you could 6 months ago! You can't get your package until you have paid the charges as well

That's what always put me buying from the US, stupid tax
ssad.gif
I bought some Cibu hair products a few months ago but with the tax Fedex added, it wouldn't be worth buying it again. I love it when people from Ebay put gift on the items, that's the only way not to pay.