Mummy tummy!

Shimmer

07cc2388.gif

284908cd.gif

abs-exercises-exercise-ball-pull-in.gif

094842b5.gif

ba0cefa8.gif

267a8a6f.gif

If you're already slender, doing these exercises will strengthen your abdomen. I won't say you'll look exactly like you did prior to having a baby but they'll help.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

The last one is especially good because it works the lower transverse abdominis, which is just SHREDDED due to pregnancy and delivery.

MAC_Whore

Yeah, Shimmer is good for bringin' on the pain for the greater good of your bod.
lol.gif

She turned me onto that site as well. It is a great site. It did well by me. Good luck
smiles.gif

Jessica

OK if you're up against a deadline and it's gonna take some serious time commitment to toning back up.....then my recommendation is to get a little help i.e. try Spanx or www.lipoinabox.com

Works wonders in seconds and you don't have to worry how your belly looks in that hot dress/etc...

My baby is 6 years old and I still don't have flat abs again
ssad.gif
Albeit, my trainer is working my as$ off but I'm not sure I'll ever regain pre-pregnancy flat belly. Oh well....

HTH

Deffinatly do cardio. This will melt any extra layer of fat on your stomach, leaving just muscle to work with. Plus it's great for your heart.

Second, do about 40-50 crunches a day. No more than this though; if you do too many, the process will be slower.

Perhaps you could take up yoga as well. It's awesome for toning and really helps you relax.

I highly recomend it.

Latest posts