Muse Palette

hawaii02

The colors in this palette look pretty dupable, but I've heard great reviews. Should I still buy??

coachkitten

I actually loved the palette so much that I bought two but just sold my other one because I know I will never even get through the first one. I highly recommend getting it if you can still find it. The colors are very wearable and it is nice to have all of them in one palette. The major drawback to the palette is that it has no really good highlighter shades.

KJBarbie

I personally wasn't crazy about the palette. I didn't find it to contain many colors I would actually wear. BUT I've also heard good things about it.

I know where you can find one for a little less than retail (if you don't mind evilbay) If interested let me know

Visual Edge

The colors aren't crazy vibrant, there a bit less saturated than I expected just because of the packaging and theme. They're very wearable, pretty, soft colors but highly pigmented and you're getting a lot of product.

One of the reasons I think people are so impressed with it is the actual size of each eyeshadow and the brush it comes with is quite good. With colors, it comes down to personal preference so I recommend seeing this palette in person and doing some swatches on your hand before making a decision but for the price, I think it's a very good purchase. Quality won't dissappoint.

The purples are my favorite! They're beautiful purples that are tooootally wearable, even to the office or school.
smiles.gif