must have duochrome e/s?

dollparts

Hello lovelies!!!!
I am new to the world of duochrome eyeshadows (both the term and the actual eyeshadows).. I would love recs for any brand/colour of duochrome eyeshadow
smiles.gif

thanks so much in advance
smiles.gif

xoxo
winkiss.gif

ginger9

I love woodwinked!

Other duochromes:
Sumptuous Olive
Expensive Pink
that's all I can think of for e/s. There's pigments too! Such as, Old Gold, Blue Brown and Green Brown, Vanilla to some extent I also like Sunpepper...that's all I can think of for now
smiles.gif

jilliandanica

Vex!

I love Vex + Shale + Carbon as a smokey eye. I'll place Vex on my inner lid then shale on the outer and smoke it out with Carbon then use vex as a highlight. For a more daytime look I'll throw in some Aqua and use Saturnal instead of Carbon.

Perple1

OMG!

Vex
Club
Motif
Pink Opal
Blue Brown
UD Asphyxia
Vanilla Pigment or Rite of Spring e/s (tear duct or highlight)
...there are more & I haven't really added anything new here!

LOVE Duochromes!

BeautyPsycho

Totally stupid question, (I know, I know Google is my best friend.. but I'm too lazy right now
greengrin.gif
) is duochrome = two colors? (They change depending on what you pair them with or lightning?)

Thanks
blush-anim-cl.gif

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Totally stupid question, (I know, I know Google is my best friend.. but I'm too lazy right now
greengrin.gif
) is duochrome = two colors? (They change depending on what you pair them with or lightning?)

Thanks
blush-anim-cl.gif

basically yes. and the some of the lipsticks are duochrome too...

QueenEmB

I love Duochromes!

Vex
Club
Stars and rockets
Vellum
Motif
Vanilla pigment

..are my faves! I really want to get expensive pink as well.

elmo1026

I love these kind of eyeshadows:

club
vex
stars n rockets
motif
jest
exp. pink

and my favorite thing ever was SPANISHFLY lipstick... they do not make it anymore. But it was like BLUE BROWN pigment as a lipstick. It was beautiful.

Latest posts