must-have lip liners?

ashleydawn

I'm trying to figure out what a few good l/l's would be good for me to start off with... tell me your must-haves! For reference I'm about a nw20-25 I believe (though its been a long time since I was matched!)

TIA!

caramel_geek

Subculture is my staple l/l. I wear mostly nude or mid-tone lippies...so it works with almost all my lippies.
smiles.gif

gildedangel

I like subculture as well; oak and spice are other great neutrals. For red I like to use red enriched and for darker lippies I like to use currant. I hope that this helps you!

pumpkincat210

I have a few I use regularly: Soar, Whirl, Subculture, Slightly Off, Gingerroot c/l, Honey b c/l and mother pearl c/l. I just got Revlon Color Stay clear lipliner, but i haven't taken it out of the package yet. i thought i also had naked rose and new money, but they have disappeared
ssad.gif

Tahti

Subculture, Cherry, Magenta and Burgundy... you can make any combo of L/L & L/S with those IMO!! <3

SpringDancer

Subculture is the only lip liner I use regularly, it goes with almost each of my lipsticks (I only have one more and it is Brick for my Russian Red lipstick).

ForgetRegret

Aside from the general Subculture consensus (I have lots more, but only one other that I MUST have...), I adore Plum Royale. I didn't think I'd like it when I first saw it, but I tried it on, and it's amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I think everyone freaked out when they took it away (believe it was l/e at first), so they brought it back permanently...
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

user79

I'd only buy the cremestick liners from MAC, tbh, the regular pencils are a waste of money imo, the quality is no better than drugstore. I have one of them and won't be buying more. The Cremestick ones are awesome tho, I love Red Enriched for all my red lips, and Velvetella for vampy lips.

Latest posts