must have pigments??

xxyrbestbetxx

i'm gonna be going to the MAC PRO store in LA in about two weeks and i was gonna take a look at some of the pigments. i was just wondering if you guys could suggest some MUST HAVE pigments.

i have samples of:
- kelly green
- melon
- golden olive
- violet
- fushia
- white gold

i know i'm already gonna get kelly green because i absolutely LOVE that color. anything else? here's a picture of me for reference. http://www.livejournal.com/users/dan...78.html#cutid1

thanks so much!!!!!!!

singinmys0ng

just buy them all..lol no im kidding but my fav is prob...hmmm..melon..which you already have..so ....OH i know..golden lemon..its such a pretty color!

mac_obsession

Id say go for the duo-chrome pro pigments, like green brown, blue brown, steel blue, pink pearl as well. I think theyd look fabulous on you. Pink opal is a staple as well, but not pro..Tan you can buy anytime from the website, Id go with PRO colors if you only can get to a pro store occasionally...

xxyrbestbetxx

thanks so much, mac_obsession !!!

singinmys0ng, i really should do that, huh? right now, i only have 1/4 teaspoon sample of melon and when i find more combinations with it, i might just buy the whole vial.

jamiemeg, i do have a sample of rose coming and i've never been a big fan of purple because it makes me look like i have a black eye. do you have a picture of tan pigment on your skin?[/quote]

mac_obsession

no problem
smiles.gif
Glad to help.

Kitschmas isnt like purple really...its VERY light, more like a light lavender.
I cant imagine it looking bad on anyone, as a highlighter or such...

Again its not pro, Id only go for pro stuff...Maybe emerald green, grape, acid orange etc..

obsessed_girl07

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Id say go for the duo-chrome pro pigments, like green brown, blue brown, steel blue, pink pearl as well. I think theyd look fabulous on you. Pink opal is a staple as well, but not pro..Tan you can buy anytime from the website, Id go with PRO colors if you only can get to a pro store occasionally...

OOOh Steel Blue definitly!! I'm Japanese, and NC35, I absolutly love steel blue-and since it's Pro only...Melon is pretty also, but yeah, you can get it online. How about a green color?

mac_obsession

I think greenbrown would look pretty on you, or emerald green (not sure if its eye safe tho), kelly green, forest green is really pretty. Very dark..

uhm Oh yeah if you wanna do mixtures of greens (blue/green yellow/green). theres teal, deep blue green, turquoise (mattte) chartreuse, true chartreuse (matte) ...I think thats all I can think of at this moment, but its almost 2am :p

peachykeen01

Tan, Green Brown, and Acid Orange (if you like Melon)....and Vanilla of course.
smiles.gif
Golden Lemon is really pretty but the texture is horrible, not fine-milled and it's basically just gold glitter on me...

jamiemeng

actually I dont have tan pigment right now. I am considering buying for me to use.Sorry to hurt your feelings. thx

Chelsea

golden olive is the only one I use.. and not on a regular basis. I may be shot for saying this but I don't think pigments are necessary.

Latest posts