Must have pigments!?!

GemmaAntonia

I have alot of eyeshadows already and want to start getting into pigments, so what are some must have pigments? Thanks.

MACATTAK

If you asked me, I'd say almost all of them are "must have." I love pigments! I guess melon (great versatile color), and vanilla (great highlighter), dark soul (smoky look) would be some great ones! I don't care for a lot of the matte colors, but that's just me.

Dizzyray822

Hmmm....Vanilla...is a beautiful highlight color (I use it like every day). I also love the new LE Gold Mode. I have been dabbing a touch of it in the corner of my eye for a little sparkle and have had a lot of compliments. If you like neutrals I also recommend Chocolate Brown and Tan. I could get carried away so i'll just stop there.
smiles.gif

melliquor

All of the pigments are great but my faves are Violet, Fuschia, Teal (one of my loves), Blue from Rebelrock, and Entremauve. On yeah... GOLDENAIRE is an HG for me.

me_jelly

I think the following are must-haves:

Vanilla (most would agree that this is the most versatile pigment)
Melon
Goldenaire
Apricot Pink
Golden Olive
Violet
Teal

Triskele

Melon melon melon melon melon!
Also vanilla is nice, as well as cocomotion from Rushmetal. I'm partial to neutrals, so that's what I tend to like.

knoxydoll

Provence (if not than Vanilla or Fairylite); Teal; Dark Soul; Melon; Violet; Golden Lemon (I love this colour); Rose; Off The Radar (is amazing but LE)

kuuipo1207

I'd have to agree with MACATTACK about all the pigments being must haves, but if I had to choose, then here's my choices...

Violet, Cornflower, Old Gold, Golden Olive, Teal, Golden Lemon, Kitschmas, Tan, Melon, Fuschia, and Rose, to name a few. lol.

But seeing as how everyone seems to love Vanilla, I guess I'm gonna have to swatch it and see how I like it too. lol.

~~EDIT~~
I also really like Sunpepper, Pinked Mauve, Azreal Blue, Golder's Green, and Softwash Grey also, but those are LE and I'm not sure where you'd be able to get your hands on them other then ebay, CCO's, or swap.

KTB

I have to vote for Melon and Golden Olive too. Vanilla is really nice but since I only have a sample I'm stingy with it
greengrin.gif

kiss

My most favourite and used are golden olive, night light, gold mode, azreal blue.

claresauntie

Melon and Cornflower for sure. Subtle is my #3.
I also love all of the Pro Metals and Reflects Pearl (also Pro).
I hope I'm not jumping the gun, but I think I'm going to add Gold Mode to that list, too.

goink

second that vanilla!
it's great for the eyes, cheeks and even on the lips (just a dab though).