Must Have Pro Products

CrystallineDoll

My birthday is soon
greengrin.gif

My aunt is taking me into NY to a Pro store [the first one I'll have been to]. I'm quite excited
yahoo.gif

Anyway, I get that "I want to buy everything!!" feeling just at a counter, let alone a freestanding store so in order to "stay focused" [sounds as if I'm going into battle ha! xD] So I was just wondering what you would say were "must haves". I don't want to get home and find myself thinking "I wish I had thought to get _______". Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

TIA!

xx Becca

peacelover18

Water-based Mixing Medium
15 Pan Palettes
Pro Pigments (Chartreuse
bigheart.gif
, Emerald Green, Grape, etc)
Bio Green and Blue Calm Pro Eyeshadows

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover18
Water-based Mixing Medium
15 Pan Palettes
Pro Pigments (Chartreuse
bigheart.gif
, ...

iagree.gif
15 pan and 6 blush pan palettes are definate must haves!! And Chartreuse is so gorgeous!! Also, I would check out some of the metal pigments (Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Rose Gold) and some of the glitters. Also, I love the full pan shapers and scultpers--I use mine nearly every day.

If you go to MAC Pro, you can see exactly what shades are a PRO exclusive, so I would definately pick up a few of those eyeshadows and lipsticks. If nothing else, they always make a good swap!

Enjoy your trip!!!

gigglegirl

I definitely say check out the pigments! I like Green Brown and Silver Fog pigments myself. I'd also say check out the PRO exclusive e/s on the site, I got Indian Ink and love it! But it also of course depends on the colours you like and whatnot.

But have fun! I'm jealous, I only am able to order things on the phone as there's no pro or freestanding store near me.

matsubie

definitely pro exclusive eye shadows...

definitely the 15 eye shadow palettes

water mixing medium

(as posters before have mentioned)

the ny pro store is awesome! have fun!

foxyqt

water-based mixing medium definitely! and also check out the new pro line extension of blushes and eyeshadows.. if i could go to a pro store i'd look for
- Azalea blush
- ccb's like Flaming Fuchsia & Full Fuchsia
- eyeshadows in Kelly, Bottle Green, Bio-Green, Rose, Teal, Soot, Atlantic Blue, Cobalt
- pigments in Deep Blue Green, Grape, Emerald Green, Kelly Green, Landscape Green, Clear Sky Blue, Marine Ultra

im clearly a sucker for blues and greens =P have fun at the pro store & happy birthday!

CrystallineDoll

greengrin.gif
Thanks for all the suggestions!

and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
have fun at the pro store & happy birthday!

Thanks so much
smiles.gif

Randy Rose

If you're a piggie girl, you'll definitely go hog wild over the Pro Pigs. (Wow . . . three unintentional swine synonyms!)

I'm an old-school eye shadow boy, and I have to say that ALL the Pro shadows are worth having, especially if you're into intense color payoff in more matte/muted finishes (I. HATE. Frosts) Especially the update that came out this summer . . . drool.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
mixing medium & the pro glitters & pigments

I agree. Mixing medium is something I can't wait to get my hand on. The pro pigments and glitters seem really great from the teasers we get with our consumer launches. I would definitely check those out.

Renee

The airbrush foundation is amazing! I use it with a brush and it makes your skin look flawless!