Must Use Mythology!!! FOTD

kelly815

I've had mythology e/s in my collection for a while. I loveeeee this color I just think its soo pretty I bought 2 of them. Well I've had it for months now and I dont think Ive ever used it. So I started my new years resolution early...which is to do a look (and actually wear it!) with every color I own. I have wayyyyy too many e/s Ive never even touched. This is my attept at a look I saw a while back on a blog. I wish I could find the link shes amazing! Note: my makeup skill are soo much better when doing someone elses makeup! anyone else have this issue? So here we go!

Please excuse the eye brows and lashes...Me and my esthetician have had very busy sheduals haha
blush-anim-cl.gif

EYES
bare study p/p
mythology e/s all over the lid
Trax e/s in the crease and up tp the brow bone
Sketch e/s in the crease
and the shaddowy lady dupe in the wet n wild pallete in the outter V and outter lower lash line
Naked lunch e/s for highlight and inner lower lash line
dazzlelight in the inner corner
maybelline line stilletto linner
feline e/l on the lower lash line

FACE
select cover concealer (nw 20 and nw 40 mixed with a little mixing medium)
msf natural in medium
too chic b/p all over
tickle me pink ccb
gingerly p/b
honour p/b
and nars albatos as a high light

LIPS
victorias secret liner in ginger spice
blankety l/s
bubble lounge l/g

starfire123

wow love the Nars Albatross...unfortunately I cant use Nars it gave me a rash.......luckily it was just testing it on my hand not my face thank GOD. However I may try the new Mac Highlightler in Rose Ole or Chez likely Rose Ole in NC45 since I am NC45

moonlit

wow so pretty!!! can u do a tutorial on this look? Omg love the highlight.. i need nars albatross in my life right now hehe :D
you look very pretty