Mutiny Pigment+off the radar pigment

girloflowers

Has anyone got a suggestion on how to wear this?
I'm extremely pale (neither nc or nw15 are right for me) I have dark brown hair and bluey/greeny/hazelly eyes. I just can't figure out how to use it without making myself look like a hooker?

also i bought Off The Radar pigment and im looking for ideas how to use it
smiles.gif

Strawberrymold

On fair skin tones I like using it in just the outer corner paired with a cool brown color. Other than that for myself I like using it as a liner, but I am much more tan than you.

Hope that helps!

Strawberrymold

On fair skin tones I like using it in just the outer corner paired with a cool brown color. Other than that for myself I like using it as a liner, but I am much more tan than you.

Hope that helps!

Skin*Deep

I use off the radar with purples, and I really like it with Romp and tempting.....you can put it with almost anything, really!

girloflowers

ooh orange and purple i like the sound of that actually
smiles.gif

thankyou! do you think it would look better of bamboom or flammable paint?

Strawberrymold

Quote:
Originally Posted by girloflowers
was that for mutiny or off the radar?
thanks
smiles.gif

Off the radar, I find on fair skin tone it works best in small amounts. I tend to mute it out with something softer and more neutral since it reads really bright on fair skin.

SerenityRaine

Bump, I have no idea what to do with my mutiny??

For Off The Radar try using it on the lid & either blending out softer in the crease. Lining with a black & packing a brown eyeshadow into the liner. Looks rather natural for being not such a subtle color!

panda0410

I like what you did with the Mutiny!! I am like you, pale, dark hair, but I have dark eyes too. I always pair Mutiny with a brown or teal. With another blue it makes me look washed out
ssad.gif

Off The Radar is a horrible pigment, honestly I dont know why I bought it twice :| Try using warmer colours with it, browns auburns coppers etc, you'll have a much better result
winks.gif

ForgetRegret

I love Mutiny with Club in the crease...depending on how Club comes out on you, you may want to apply a little bit of Minted kohl to the crease first to bring out the green in Club a bit more.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts