My 1st FOTD and nervous. Blunt critcism welcome

CincyFan

Hey gals! This is my first time posting one of these. I've only started playing with MAC and trying to get better at makeup since June. I'd really love your input, critiques, advice, tips, etc.

It took a lot for me to step outside of my browns/neutrals box and play with blue. I'm not sure I pulled it off but it was fun to try. Anywho, here we go:
10272006eyes.jpg

10272006eye.jpg

This is my "What do you think Specktra Gals?" look.
rofl.gif

10272006huh.jpg

I don't know what's up with my mouth here.
10272006.jpg

Opps I forgot to include the products:

Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Aromaleigh Glissade 4N
ELF Bronzer - Sun Kissed

Eyes:
UD Primer Potion
Clinique Brow Powder
Milani Almondine e/s
MAC Moon's Reflection e/s
MAC Flashtrack e/s
MAC Graphi Brown f/l (not sure brown was the right color for this)
Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

glittergoddess27

I think you are off to a wonderful start. Really the only thing I would suggest is dont be afraid to use darker liner or to use a few more coats of mascara,..You have nice rich lashes and beautiful eyes,.. play them up to their fullest,..Can't wait to see more from you!

mia88

I agree with glittergoddess...I quite like it
smiles.gif
Quite Jane Seymourish in the 70's hehe
smiles.gif
The only thing I would suggest is to not be afraid to take the shadow to the lower lashline as well so that it wouldn't seem like the blue shadow is all top heavy. Other than that well done
smiles.gif

CincyFan

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm always worried that lining my lower lashline will be too much. I'm not used to it so I feel like I have so much m/u on when I do.

I think that I'm so used to seeing myself with no/minimal m/u that I'm a bit gunshy.

Saints

I think you did a great job but agree that I think it will look good lining the lower lashline too
smiles.gif

Latest posts