My 1st FOTD FROM KOREA!!!!!

mrs.threadgill

you are amazingly gorgeous! btw, I'm from s.korea
smiles.gif
i miss it there, i wish you all the best!

Le-Saboteur

Wow, you are so pretty. You must get people sneaking stares at you a lot! Haha. Gorgeous lip combination, and yaaay Asia Exclusive MAC
greengrin.gif

kariii

YAY! I'm so glad you like it! I love LOVE LOVE that color it's like the perfect berryish red and goes soooo great with WOC and it loooks amazing on you, might I add! Good luck in Korea
smiles.gif
That's such a wonderful opportunity, my friend is about to go there to do his grad school.

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusstbeth
You're ridiculously pretty =)

My best friend is actually leaving in May to go teach English in Korea for a year. How do you like the program so far? And was it difficult to meet friends? Haha I know it's an amazing opportunity, I'm just reluctant to let him go!

I LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is soooooo nice so its easy to make friends!

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
you look sooo pretty!!! did you carry the case with you on the plane or did you ship it??

I checked it so on the plane and I wrapped EVERYTHING in groups tightly in bubble wrap (small bubbles) and put 2 linings of wrap (big bubbles) in the top and bottom of the suitcase I have 12 pallets so I wrapped them in groups of 4 (same for quads), lip gloss & lippies in groups of 10 and all pressed powders (beauty, iridescent, blah blah blah) lol in groups of 3 and I put my brushes in the brush roll I had to buy a cheap brush roll cuz all my brushes wouldnt fit in my MAC roll and guess what!!! TAH DAH NO DAMAGE!!!!!
thmbup.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
I checked it so on the plane and I wrapped EVERYTHING in groups tightly in bubble wrap (small bubbles) and put 2 linings of wrap (big bubbles) in the top and bottom of the suitcase I have 12 pallets so I wrapped them in groups of 4 (same for quads), lip gloss & lippies in groups of 10 and all pressed powders (beauty, iridescent, blah blah blah) lol in groups of 3 and I put my brushes in the brush roll I had to buy a cheap brush roll cuz all my brushes wouldnt fit in my MAC roll and guess what!!! TAH DAH NO DAMAGE!!!!!
thmbup.gif

Ooooh ok thanks for the reply
winks.gif

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
I love your hair!

It feels so good to hear that lol for real!!! Where I am they've never seen dreads so theyre all confused my students say I have yarn or snake hair lol...

~*Starlicious*~

Oh wow!! I love your makeup and I even more impressed w/ your decision to move to Korea. I think that is AWESOME!! I wish you the best of luck.

nongoma

your locks are beautiful and your MU is on point. Flawless brows! Go on with your fyne self!