My 1st FOTD...Nervous

trucco.diva

I only used MAC eyeliner, Mac is really mega expensive here, so most of it is trucco and face.And excuse my bad skin and dodgy lighting....

P1000928.jpg

P1000929.jpg

P1000932.jpg

P1000933.jpg

and this is what I look like normally with my hair semi done.......except how my fringe is parting a bit....eww.....

P1000938.jpg

theriverjordan

Dude your eyeshadow is really hot! Seriously, it looks beautiful, and you look beautiful. And your eyes are beautiful!! Man, I really do come from good stock! I'm so jealousth of your skills.

trucco.diva

Thanks
smiles.gif

Its by napoleon, I dunno the colour name its worn off. But its like a real barbie pink and I just had a concealed lip underneath.
smiles.gif

pucci

Love it!
Hey my husband just flew to Auckland for work on Monday, and will be back in Sydney on Sunday. He's doing a tour but most of his colleagues told him there's not to much to do in Auckland
ssad.gif
??

she_said

I lived in Auckland last year for some months. I loved the people working@MAC there, esp. at Newmarket. So friendly and know what they are talking about. Also, consider yourself lucky coz u guys always have the latest looks. In Germany we always have to wait ages..

Latest posts