My 1st MAC haul, ever!

Tiya

Hello, everyone! I did "last-minute" shopping on Saturday evening for a necklace to go with my "pirate" costume. I happen to walk into Macys and up to the MAC counter. There were 5 or 6 MA working with someone, people all around and it looked busy. As I looked around, an MA walked by and asked if I needed help. I told her what kind of mascara I needed, something from the holiday collection caught my eyes, I've never worn bronzer before but wanted to try it out and bought "shroom". This won't be my last haul, I'll say!

I bought "shroom" as a highlighter for underneath my brow, but you can barely see it on me. I am so pale, that's why. Do you think I should exchange for another eyeshadow color? What would ya recommend? Thanks!

m115644798.jpg

m115644801.jpg

Happy Halloween!!!!
m115645223.jpg

jannax212

Great haul! I think you got some awesome stuff for your first haul. I LOVE shroom, and I'm super pale too. It is the most gorgeous highlighter !

HeroinesHeroine

I don't think you should exchange the eye shadow if it's used. You should have tried to product to be sure it works on you before you bought it, and now MAC will have a product that will be trashed. Since you are unhappy with the product, sell it to some one and buy one you like.

mia88

That's a really great first haul! Hope you like them all! Plushlash and Shroom are definate staples!