My 2 C-Shock looks *** lots of fotds***

YvetteJeannine

clap.gif
Both these looks are *KILLER* on you!!!! Bright colors suit you very well, Poppy!

Every time I see you have a new FOTD, I immediately go to it..I love to see your looks!!!

I think those palettes you make are adorable, and SO unique! They're twice as nice as the traditional store-bought MAC palettes; so creative you are!

And Poppy; that hair color-------STUNNING!!!!!!! That hair color really does wonders for you...Your complexion looks so good against your hair color, and it really makes your eyes stand out. This is 'your' color...no doubt...it was made for you!

Plain and simple; you look gorgeous
smiles.gif

PS: Please keep posting regular FOTD's...I L
eyelove.gif
VE to see your wonderfully creative looks (oh...and if you have time, a Tutorial-or two
winks.gif
-would be nice
graucho.gif
)

ginger9

Honestly, I think C-Shock suits you perfectly. You look amazing you really rock those colours and somehow in a very natural way too...the eyes and the lips are just gorgeous
smiles.gif

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
clap.gif
Both these looks are *KILLER* on you!!!! Bright colors suit you very well, Poppy!

Every time I see you have a new FOTD, I immediately go to it..I love to see your looks!!!

I think those palettes you make are adorable, and SO unique! They're twice as nice as the traditional store-bought MAC palettes; so creative you are!

And Poppy; that hair color-------STUNNING!!!!!!! That hair color really does wonders for you...Your complexion looks so good against your hair color, and it really makes your eyes stand out. This is 'your' color...no doubt...it was made for you!

Plain and simple; you look gorgeous
smiles.gif

PS: Please keep posting regular FOTD's...I L
eyelove.gif
VE to see your wonderfully creative looks (oh...and if you have time, a Tutorial-or two
winks.gif
-would be nice
graucho.gif
)

O thank you so much....
you really touch me!!! everyone here too
smiles.gif

yes I love my red hair. I was afraid to not be able to use some colors in makeup but I can wear everything! I'm so happy!

And if you want to see all my makeups, everyday I post on my blog (you could see the adress in my profil). Hope you will visited it soon
smiles.gif

M.A.C_Addiction

1st, your palette is awesome.
2nd, your make-up is flawless (as usual)
3rd, you are soooo pretty and I love your hair color.

You are just gorgeous!
smiles.gif

PomPoko

You are so gorgeous! I love your hair.
Both the looks are pretty but the first one is so pretty, i think the colours suit you so well
eyelove.gif

maggiep07

love both looks!
the second one is so hot, love the bang on blue on lower lash line, it really ties everything together great!
thanks for sharing!!