My 29th Birthday Haul & gifts:)

oracle1

Hey yall, Im a little late with this haul but better late than never. So, I turned 29 on the 30th of September and here are some of my gifts and some of the things I bought myself.

I am absolutely in love with the color Grey (its my fave) I think you can tell
smiles.gif

Coach OP art large Sabrina bag
Coach Kathleen Runner sneakers
Coach madison op art small wallet
Paula Abdul Lucky 7 star ring
Rubber Grey rhinestone watch
Serina Williams rings of bling pewter bracelet
Revlon Colorstay Caramel foundation
Revlon Nude Attitude l/s
MAC Our Pick l/s
MAC Freckletone l/s
IMAN Clay 3 foundation stick
Sephora Matte #2 e/s
Urban Decay Revolver e/s
Posner Light/Medium Concealer (amazing stuff)
Ruby Kisses blemish control powder in golden brown (amazing stuff)
Iris 10 drawer storage system from staples(luv it)

0022.jpg

0032.jpg

0082.jpg

0013.jpg

Ebbychina

Holy Shizzle, those Coach items are the business! I especially love the bag. Happy Birthday hun and enjoy your goodies!!!

Tat2dbeauty07

those coach shoes are gorgeous. If you have a macys near you rightn ow their running a special 15 percent off on pair of shoes, 20 percent off 2 or 30% off 3 Coach is included in this sale all shoes are but the everyday special values its an awesome sale I didnt take advantage of it cause my macys by me just got their inventory of coach they never had their shoes before so their variety was small.

Ebbychina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
those coach shoes are gorgeous. If you have a macys near you rightn ow their running a special 15 percent off on pair of shoes, 20 percent off 2 or 30% off 3 Coach is included in this sale all shoes are but the everyday special values its an awesome sale I didnt take advantage of it cause my macys by me just got their inventory of coach they never had their shoes before so their variety was small.

Thanks so much for the info!! I am inspired by that bag (lol)

oracle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07

Gurl, I already know, lol I went to my local Macy's today I think Im gonna pick up some more stuff. Thanks again

AshleyTatton

Well I'm going to go by staples today and look for that 10 drawer storage! Right now I have two 3 stacks stacked on top of each other and it's just not enough. That'd be perfect. Happy Birthday doll, great haul, lovin grey too!

oracle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyTatton
Well I'm going to go by staples today and look for that 10 drawer storage! Right now I have two 3 stacks stacked on top of each other and it's just not enough. That'd be perfect. Happy Birthday doll, great haul, lovin grey too!

Thanks hun, I ordered it from staples online. I called around to a bunch of staples stores in my area and none of them had it. Not sure but it might only be sold online.

VIC MAC

I LOOOVVVEEE GREY TOOO....I have both those eyeshadows, and love them...but get your hands on ALUM from MAC - it's an amazing grey e/s - I'm sure you'll love it to pieces. Great stuff - that bag is super nice :)

Latest posts