My 2nd deepest thought of the day...

Tyester

How do you girls feel on having guys on the board?

Something I've been curious about since I've been here. I'm not looking for a specific awnser on anything, nor is this any kind of a response to any thread. I'm fairly indifferent when it comes to people I've never met IRL, and I've seen, read & heard alot so it's hard to shock me. I also may have asked this along time ago, but I can't remember.

So, your thoughts?

Juneplum

i think it's great quite frankly.. it's always cool to see a guys perspective on the things we gals talk about.. i always like to see comments by you, ian, joe, vinnie and the other boys on the forum... that and you have the opportunity to see things from MANY female perspectives so i say MORE BOYS!!! *now if i could just get the DH to post*
lol.gif

eowyn797

I am all for boy participation. I was actually hoping there were some posting FOTDs, but alas, i didn't know how to find them...

the more the merrier.

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by eowyn797
I am all for boy participation. I was actually hoping there were some posting FOTDs, but alas, i didn't know how to find them...

the more the merrier.

I'll have a BOTD to post after this weekend, and B does not stand for butt, even though it will make it into one of the shots.

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Beer of the Day?

Not quite, B = body

A little contest I'm in wraps up this weekend with some photos. I am going to post about it all in the Health forum. It pertains to one of my hobbies and what I've been doing for the past 3 months. Hope someone can take something from it, no matter how big or small.

However a beer sounds great this weekend. It's been awhile since alcohol has touched my lips or been processed through my liver.

Beauty Mark

I don't care. People are people.

If the guy takes some interest in makeup (wearing or applying), I'd say good for you.

Hawkeye

Honestly I don't care. I think it's a good thing we have guys who are willing to try to look into the psyche of girls or whatever.

I mean quite frankly as my friend Moby put it (He used to do a radio show here in ATL and we became good friends)- " Everybody shits the same, everybody puts pants on the same, and everyone has to have a piss. There ain't a god d*mn thing different in me than anybody else unless we consider the parts that aint the same, but even then we can at least all agree we shit the same."

queenofdisaster

i love it! i keep begging my hubby to let me do body art on him with my pigments but he refuses. he started ignoring me when i threatened to break out the paintbrushes HEHE. but i love to hear a guys p.o.v. and better yet a guy's makeup stash and FOTD!

NutMeg

I like it. I think there's a reason why we have two different genders and that we as a race work better when we have some testosterone balancing out the estrogen. Lol.

Another Janice!

Since we are sort of on the subject...are you into makeup? Obviously to some point you are, but I see on your profile that you don't wear it, only sunscreen...lol.

Just curious.

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Janice!
Since we are sort of on the subject...are you into makeup? Obviously to some point you are, but I see on your profile that you don't wear it, only sunscreen...lol.

Just curious.

I'm into girls wearing it. If a guy chooses to, hey, all the more to ya. But I don't wear it.

I get to branch out this weekend and instead of sunscreen, I'll be trying out bronzer on myself. I suppose that could be a form of body makeup or something, not sure.

But mainly I'm here because of our admin, the original Janice. I live with her and Prof. Fate.

bellaetoile

i think it's great having anoyone we can get, so long as their respectful (not in any way, shape, or form saying you aren't...just covering my ass because we do get some not-so-nice trolls from time to time).

male, female, any race, origin, sexuality, etc. brings great perspective. and some of the guys on the MAC livejournal community are absolutely AMAZINGLY creative, and a great source on inspiration. the more, the merrier!

Wattage

I am fine with guys here... though there are times I feel that it is nice to have a largely female community to be a part of. I find females are often difficult to get along with IRL so I enjoy the anonymous nature of Specktra and that I can connect with women here.

That said, this is a site about make-up, and make-up is worn by both men and women, so I am open to that.

With respect to you, in particular, I am always glad you are here. I enjoy your thoughts, contributions and your input in the Health and Wellness Forums.

smiles.gif