My 2nd live chat

Regina

info: One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you?
Regina: Hello Sara
Sara: Hi Regina! Please post your question anytime, I'll be back ASAP to assist you!
Regina: I would like to find out if there is anyway I can reproduce or recreate the effect a mineralized skin finish gives using something else?
Regina:
smiles.gif

Sara: The best way is to mix 2 (or more) shades of Sheertone Shimmer Blush together. I would use a very soft brush like #187 to ensure a soft look.
Sara: If there a certain shade of Mineralize you are trying to recreate? I know we'll come out with more shades in the future-this is such a popular product.
Regina: do you mean mixing 2 differnt sheertone shimmer blushers together? just swirl my brush on one pan after the other?
Regina: i am looking at stereo rose and porcelain pink
Sara: Yes, or apply one on top of the other. to create that dual shimmer effect.
Regina: i see
Regina: right now i own dollymix and springsheen
Regina: i don't suppose they go very well together do they? haha
Sara: For Stereo Rose, I would blend FOOLISH ME and SUNBASQUE together. For Porcelain Pink, try SPRINGSHEEN and SHY ANGEL together.
Regina: ahh
Regina: and what about so ceylon?
Sara: Try applying Dollmix to the cheekbones, then buff Springsheen along the tops of cheekbones. That would be a pretty look.
Regina: wow! i didn't think of that
Sara: Try a bit of SWEET AS COCOA with SUNBASQUE.
Sara: Click here for the MAC Cheek Colour page.
Sara: Click here for the Brushes page.
Regina: that's wonderful
Regina: so do you reckon only using the sheertone shimmer blushers?
Regina: the others won't work as well?
Sara: To create the radiant effect of Mineralize, you'll want to use a product with a pearl finish, like Sheertone Shimmer. You can certainly blend Sheertone Shimmer with another Sheertone or Satin or Matte blush too.
Regina: will there be other MSFs coming out later this yr?
Regina: say sometime in fall or so?
Sara: I don't know for sure, but hopefully. I want to buy some new ones too!
Regina: haha
Regina: me too!!
Regina: prices are going crazy on ebay
Regina: but anyways sara, thanks so much for the info above
Regina: are there any other blends i could do to recreate the effect of MSF?
Sara: I saw those on Ebay---there's always a sucker who will pay top price, I guess.
Regina: i need more ideas. haha, since i can't afford those on ebay
Regina: i heard that MSFs can be found in CCOs in the US.
Sara: Regina, you can use my recommendations, or just browse the website to create other similar look. I think using shimmery powders like the Sheertone Shimmer Blushes are the easiest way to recreate the look.
Regina: ok. thanks Sara, it's great talking to you
Regina: have a good day
smiles.gif

Regina: bye
Sara: Thank you for using our Live Chat Forum today, Regina! Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. I'm sure we will introduce new MSF's in the near future.
Regina: Thank you, Sara. I can't wait for new msfs to come
Regina:
smiles.gif