My 3 Milani Looks

Pamcakes

I've always wanted to try Milani eyeshadows from seeing past MFOTD's. I finally had the chance to go to Target so here are the results from my mini haul:

e5tj2.jpg

This photo is actually dedicted to my Dad (R.I.P who passed away 2 yrs ago from a stroke.) Anyhow I inherited his big forehead and I've always been really self conscious about it and it doesnt help that my Boyfriend likes to tease me about it. So for 5 yrs straight I've always had that side swept bangs look trying to conceal it. Last week as I was doing my makeup I starting noticing how much more and more I look like my dad (I've always looked more like my mom). So I said why not, I want to embrace my dad and all the things that he's given me even my big forehead! I know it sounds corny and all, but trust me this is a Big step for me!

e1qs3.jpg

e6ie2.jpg

This was just a simple smokey eye:

Java Bean
Antique Gold
Classic Beige

I dont normally wear pink but my sister gave me a cute hot pink "Too Faced Cosmetics" tank top that she got from work (She's a manger at Nordy's). And thanks to " bgajon" for reccomending me try pink blush, so this is my first time ever wearing pink blush!

m3ea3.jpg

g1ev6.jpg

96532074py2.jpg

Excuse my bushy eyebrows..was in the process of growing them out

Illusion
Sun goddess
Java Bean
Classic Beige

And I saved the best one for last! This lil precious thangs name is Alaina
tong.gif
. Now please note these pics were just for FUN! I didnt wanna do anything dramatic so I just stayed with light colors.

shock
Classic Beige
Taffy
DiorShow Mascara

sdc10827xl4.jpg

43354220ke9.jpg

sdc10832sq7.jpg

Pamcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
You are so pretty! What do you have on your lips?
smiles.gif

Thanks hun..its Sonia Kashuk Lip Glossing Pencil - Sassy 32

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamcakes
Thanks hun..its Sonia Kashuk Lip Glossing Pencil - Sassy 32

Thanks! btw you dont have a big forehead at all!! You should see mine
winks.gif

Pamcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Thanks! btw you dont have a big forehead at all!! You should see mine
winks.gif

I just saw your profile pic..and NOOOOO u dont have a big forehead at all..but hey are those your real lashes?! If so...I'm so jealous
tong.gif

TISH1124

Your forehead is fine...Now mine..I am SO Tyra Bank's seperated at the forehead twin..who must have bangs at all times!!

You are so beautiful anything would look good on you!! These are all so pretty and lil mama is a doll baby!!