my $350+ barbie haul ouch!!

a914butterfly

ok, so i been saving for this since i first heard about the barbie colection, so i had most of the money saved, just sad it all went to mac and not bills LOL. anyway, i plan to cut down on my mac hauling.

dont be shy blush X4
Rocking Chick l/s X2
Real Doll l/s X4
Sweetnes l/g X3 (1 was for my daughter)
Malibu Barbie l/g X2
Whistle e/s X4 (1 was for my daughter)
Springtime Skipper e/s
Playful e/s X3
Visionaire l/l X2
Loves Pink g/s X2
Pearl Blossom b/p X3
2 Barbie Dolls
2 mini barbie bags
2 T-shirts
1 mineralize satinfinish foundation

then at the Pro store:
1 violet lipmix
1 pink lipmix
1 foxy lady eyeliner
3 eyeshadow (B2M) seedy pearl, rose (pro color), petalescent

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

How do you like the Visionaire?

Nice Haul!!
smiles.gif

juli

You got triples of lot of stuff! Awesome!
greengrin.gif

Yeh how is the visionaire lll? It looked pretty from the swatch thread but I am not sure if I should buy it!

a914butterfly

the visionaire looks really nice on me (especially since im so freakin pale lol) its a lighter pink, but i really like it especially for highlighting by my upper eylid by brow area. (i swipe a little bit on and blend like it was eyeshadow) i also used it on the lower lash line and then used my eyeliner to make my eyes "pop".
All in all, i'd say this whole collection was definately worth all the money i spent - it's really beautiful and perfect colors for me!!

tiramisu

I hit my wallet up about the same as you--Enjoy! I can't wait to get my haul in the mail ... come on UPS guy!!! I am glad you like Visionaire, I passed on it, but am second guessing myself now...

saniyairshad

Wow im debating whether to get Visionaire or not, I already have Pinkcraft LLL which I love
smiles.gif
EXCELLENT HAUL...I SWEAR MY EYES FLEW OUT OF MY SOCKETS WHILE READING UR HAUL....DAMNNNNN WOMAN U WENT ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
I would love to see pics
smiles.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
I hit my wallet up about the same as you--Enjoy! I can't wait to get my haul in the mail ... come on UPS guy!!! I am glad you like Visionaire, I passed on it, but am second guessing myself now...

me too!!!

XjennaX

Wow. Thats a lot of stuff! I see you live in NY. Where is the Mac pro store? I live about an hr from Syracuse...thats the closes MAC counter for me
ssad.gif

a914butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjennaX
Wow. Thats a lot of stuff! I see you live in NY. Where is the Mac pro store? I live about an hr from Syracuse...thats the closes MAC counter for me
ssad.gif

the pro store is in NYC (manhattan) its on 5th ave around 22nd street, right down the block from the flatiron building mac store.
there is one 3 mins away from my house in macy's cross county(yonkers), 2 stores (nordstroms in the westchester mall and a mac store that just opened in the westchester mall) 15 mins away in white plains, and quite a few stores in manhattan. mac surrounds me!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts