DSCF3429.jpg

Leo4halfmoMunching.jpg

DSCF3420.jpg

And the both of them!

DSCF3375.jpg

SpikeLeo4halfmoNursing.jpg

GODDESS

hey!

WOWO wicked cats you have!!!!!!!!!!! What kind are they???? Love their coloring!!!!!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Liz

Char1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS
hey!

WOWO wicked cats you have!!!!!!!!!!! What kind are they???? Love their coloring!!!!!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Liz

Aw thanks! They are bengals
smiles.gif

Char1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumeze
omg.. they look awesome! did u have to pay much $ for them?

luckily, no - we talked to about 30 breeders before we finally found one that was responsible and didn't charge an arm and a leg, though!

battipatti

wow, they're GORGEOUS!! their coloring is ssoo pretty, I think bengals are going to make me a certified crazy cat lady when I get old.

aquarius11

OK, this might sound stupid (I'm ignorant with cat breeds), but are Bengals "wild cats," like jungle cats? LOL! I'm a dork.

They are beautiful! I want one, too!

Char1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
OK, this might sound stupid (I'm ignorant with cat breeds), but are Bengals "wild cats," like jungle cats? LOL! I'm a dork.

They are beautiful! I want one, too!

Nope! They are domestic cats, but they are bred down from Asian Leopard Cats, which are wild. They have to be at least 4 generations removed from the ALC to be considered domestic, but even once domesticated they retain the "wild" markings! They are total sweethearts.
eyelove.gif

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by battipatti
wow, they're GORGEOUS!! their coloring is ssoo pretty, I think bengals are going to make me a certified crazy cat lady when I get old.

Haha, I'm with you on this one!

aquarius11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1986
Nope! They are domestic cats, but they are bred down from Asian Leopard Cats, which are wild. They have to be at least 4 generations removed from the ALC to be considered domestic, but even once domesticated they retain the "wild" markings! They are total sweethearts.
eyelove.gif

Ah, thanks for briefing me on that one! That's cool how they retain their wild markings. They really are gorgeous cats!

MAC_Whore

Gorgeous! I have always loved the look of bengals! Spike likes showing off his junk!
lol.gif
Leo has such inquisitive eyes. They both blend into the blanket on that last shot! Too cute.