My attempt at leopard spots! {fotd}

OliviaChristine

Hello all! I tried to do something different and a bit more dramatic with my makeup. I have a very deep set eye, and my crease colors seem to disappear when I open my eyes, so I tried bringing the color up towards my eyebrow more. I thought it looked strange, or maybe it takes getting used to. Does anyone else with deep set eyes have a solution for my problem?
I used:

face:
Studio Fix Fluid NC42, Studio Finish concealer NW30, Milani brightening powder, Margin blush​

eyes:
UDPP, NYX Ultra Pearl 'Oro', NYX black e/s, Wet n Wild 'Fine Wink', L'Oreal HIP cream liner, Maybelline Full and Soft mascara​

lips:
sublime culture cremestick liner, Rimmel 'Eastend Snob' gloss​

These photos were taken at 10pm with flash and crappy lighting...and I ended up wiping off the 'leopard spots' before I left the house
th_LMAO.gif

leopard1.jpg

leopard3.jpg

Thanks for looking!​

MACATTAK

Holy crap this is HOT!! What did you use inside the leopard spots? Kinda looks like gems...really neat!

entipy

This is gorgeous, and that's exactly what I have to do with my crease color, as well.
smiles.gif
I think it looks great.

OliviaChristine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Holy crap this is HOT!! What did you use inside the leopard spots? Kinda looks like gems...really neat!

Thanks!
blush-anim-cl.gif
For the inside of the leopard spots I used the same color I used on my lid, NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Oro. It's sort of a pigment type shadow, and I mixed it with a little bit of visine and applied it with my eyeliner brush. I think it could actually work well as a liner too!

maggiep07

Oh my god! This is awesome! I loveeee that orange color, and your application and blending is flawless! You look so good!
smiles.gif