My attempt at something more dramatic (for me, anyways!)

Kelaia

I am getting inspiration from you girls, but I don't think I will ever be someone that wears really bright makeup colours, hehe...but I hope you girls and guys like it
smiles.gif

I had some fun today with my MAC Holiday set that I have had for years, but have never used the colours all together. Today I did, and this was the result...Please let me know what you think
smiles.gif
(and seeing these pics still makes me realise that my right eyebrows is a bit odd
hmm.gif
- must get tweezing
rofl.gif
) .

For base, I used my normal Everyday Minerals foundation and concealer (LOVE this stuff so much!)
EM blush in Best Friends under cheekbones
Benefit Dandelion on cheekbones and temples, blended in with Best Friends
MAC Tarnish e/l
Cover Girl Volume Exact mascara
TBS Hemp Lipbalm
MAC Plink! Lippie
The MAC Holiday set I used:

I used MAC Shroom as an overall base, then Wintertwig all over my eyelid, Beauty Marked in crease, Sketch to line lower lash line, along with Pink Freeze (also used this is inner corners of eyes), and Yogurt on brow bone. Oh, and also a little Melton Mauve on inner part of lower lash line (this e/s is a bit too pink for me, but it blended in nicely with Sketch and Pink Freeze). A little Trax on outer lower lash line too.

And the results:

And my "Brit woman trying to be cool look"
lmao.gif
:

How did I do?? How's my blending and everything? I didn't photoshop any of these btw, because I want to know if it looks crap or not lol.
sigh.gif

Kelaia

Thank you!!
th_hug.gif

Yeah, my eyes are an odd colour, I never know whether to put brown, green or hazel, lol.

Kelaia

Thank you all!
yahoo.gif

I wish I could thank each of your posts individually, but I think that option is disabled at the mo'
ssad.gif

breathless

looks great! i used to go au natural colors too, but stepped out of the box. now i can't pull myself back inside! i'm addicted to all kinds of color =]