My awesome birthday present - a new vanity!

lalunia

yahoo.gif
So, I have had the Ikea MALM bed for ages and I always wanted that vanity! My awesome SO decided to get it for me for my birthday so here it is!

Everything is not yet organized and I have no where near the stashes you ladies have, but I love this table so much that I had to share
smiles.gif

110-1.jpg

112.jpg

111.jpg

Lizzie

Cute! I like your wall color.
greengrin.gif

I was looking at that before cuz I think some of the other girls here have it, but I was wondering if it gets in your way that it's all one giant drawer.

lalunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Cute! I like your wall color.
greengrin.gif

I was looking at that before cuz I think some of the other girls here have it, but I was wondering if it gets in your way that it's all one giant drawer.

thanks
smiles.gif

At first I was apprehensive and thought it's too big too, but the size is perfect. It's pretty long but not that wide. But then again, I have a larger room that doesnt have much other furniture other than my bed, bedside table, a small coffee table and this.

Check it out in the store and see if it will fit.

MAC_addiction<3

i have it in the pine colour and i love it.. it is reallyyy long though and takes up a lot of space for what it is. it makes sense to have more storage underneath than just one drawer but i just love how simple it looks
smiles.gif
fits my makeup perfectly tooo
xx

BaDKiTTy69

this is so cute.
where did u get this black and clear container for the lipsticks and stuff? i really want one now
smiles.gif

eye_pr0mise

happy birthday
and i love your new vanity.
i showed it to my boyfriend as a "hint hint" lOl
i was planning on getting both those mirrors too.

oh and i didnt know they had the vanity in black

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_pr0mise
happy birthday
and i love your new vanity.
i showed it to my boyfriend as a "hint hint" lOl
i was planning on getting both those mirrors too.

oh and i didnt know they had the vanity in black

It comes in black, a light pine, and a dark brown wooden one. I have the light pine one. I love that vanity, it's really ideal for my needs.

smiles.gif

Congrats on getting that one! It's so great, isn't it??

lalunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
It comes in black, a light pine, and a dark brown wooden one. I have the light pine one. I love that vanity, it's really ideal for my needs.

smiles.gif

Congrats on getting that one! It's so great, isn't it??

thanks! It is great
smiles.gif
I was wanting it forever but once I saw your set up and how awesome it looked, I had to have it! I showed my boyfriend the pictures you have up so many times that he finally got the clue
choochoo.gif

DirtyHarriet

very cool! i love it...and am slightly jealous. i have been looking at a malm bed for a while now...if i decide to bite the bullet and get it, i may have to get the vanity as well!
greengrin.gif

SparklyDiamonds

I must have one! Its awesome, sounds like you have a keeper :p

I am going to make room so I can get one one for myself, Ive been looking for something like that for a while hehe

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalunia
thanks! It is great
smiles.gif
I was wanting it forever but once I saw your set up and how awesome it looked, I had to have it! I showed my boyfriend the pictures you have up so many times that he finally got the clue
choochoo.gif

Haha! Good to know I have helped someone become an "enabler".
cutey.gif

glam8babe

ive wanted that for ages! im so jealous lol
it looks lovely
smiles.gif

and where did you get the black storage pieces you put in the draw? with the plastic holes for lipsticks

ritchieramone

Lalunia posted a link to the inserts on the US IKEA website, and here's the UK one. There are different sized sets, starting at £7.
thmbup.gif

I'm probably going to be getting the Malm vanity for my birthday next month. It will really tidy up all my make-up and make things far easier to find. I have far too much stuff which gets completely forgotten about for the simple fact that it's more or less hidden under mountains of other make-up, so this would be perfect.
drools.gif

Latest posts