My baby Yorkie

rcastel10

http://photocontest.shutterfly.com/a...te?entry=82843

This is my baby Yorkie. I've been trying to post pix of him but I don't know how else to do it. I'm kinda computer ignorant. But anywho, here he is.

DSC00801.jpg

I figured out how to post pictures so here's another picture of my baby. It's a more recent one. Hope you girls and guys like it.

roxybc

Here I'll post the pic for ya!
47b5cc22b3127cce9854677487cf0000001610

OMG, I want one sooo bad. I've wanted a Yorkie for years, but I need to finish university first, and have my own place. Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for him? How old is he in that pic?

rcastel10

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I wish I knew how to do that myself. Actually it was a gift from my fiance but I think he paid around $1800. He is six months in the pix. Right now he's seven months and he weighs like 4 lbs. He wont be getting any bigger. They are the cutest little things. This is my first dog ever and i love him so much.

jeannette

Yorkie is SO handsome. His fur literally glimmers in the light! What kind of bow is he wearing? It looks like a jewel!

Orchidee

I have a Yorkie named Brownie!!!!!!! He's so cute and I love him so much!!!! He's the guy of my life ...4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blueyedlady87

Gaw, whatta cutie! My poor cocker has arthritus (sp?) in her back. Shes been crying alot and now shes on pain killers. She's only 4. But I guess cockers have a ton of health issues. I probably would have chosen a different breed had I known all this.

rcastel10

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
Gaw, whatta cutie! My poor cocker has arthritus (sp?) in her back. Shes been crying alot and now shes on pain killers. She's only 4. But I guess cockers have a ton of health issues. I probably would have chosen a different breed had I known all this.

I'm so sorry to hear that
cry.gif
. I would be devastaded if I would have to hear my baby crying all the time due to anything. I just love him too much I would hate seeing him in pain

onzgurl

ive been wanting a yorkie for the longest time. =( hopefully i would be able to adopt one this summer . yay !

Latest posts