My Balloonacy, Rubia, plushglass haul **PICTURES**

tinkerbelle2001

cheerleader.gif
Yippie, I am very happy! Because today I received a very nice package filled with my very first MAC haul!! My lovely sister-in-law send me all this stuff (I paid for it.....
hmm.gif
), because here in The Netherlands we can not get the Ballonacy collection.

I bought a whole lot, lots of brushes, beauty powders, plushglass and many e/s.

I am looking forward to trying out everything!!!

dsc07145go3.jpg

dsc07143eh2.jpg

dsc07142ir6.jpg

duch3ss25

omg, that's a HUGE haul!! i see you got three of the 182 brush
eyelove.gif
. you'll love this brush so much. it's essential for MSF's or beauty powders. have fun with your new makeup
cheerleader.gif

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by duch3ss25
omg, that's a HUGE haul!! i see you got three of the 182 brush
eyelove.gif
. you'll love this brush so much. it's essential for MSF's or beauty powders. have fun with your new makeup
cheerleader.gif

Thanks, the 182 brush is great!! I ordered 2 for a friend of mine, it's almost impossible to find one here in The Netherlands. And of course they are more expensive (EUR 50 = $ 67)....

I will order again before June because my sister-in-law will move back to The Netherlands then (unfortunately.....
ssad.gif
). So I am trying to find out what to order from the upcoming collections, this forum is so great!!!!!!

Corien

*falls of chair*
Where did you ordered it from?

Maybe I can order some MAC too, every once in a while, so I don't have to travel all the way to Amsterdam :p

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corien
*falls of chair*
Where did you ordered it from?

Maybe I can order some MAC too, every once in a while, so I don't have to travel all the way to Amsterdam :p

Hi Corien,

I've placed my order at MAC online, it's easy but they only ship to the USA & Canada (??). I have it shipped to my sister-in-law who lives in Florida, she ships it to me! So I am very fortunate with her, but....she will be moving back in a few months, I have to find a new way!!!

Do you know you can also buy Mac at Maastricht, Rotterdam and Antwerp? And of course Ebay.....

If you want to buy some Mac with me next time I order, please send me an private message!
smiles.gif

urbanlilyfairy

Wow ..what a great haul ... Im moving to italy in september I plan on ordering online and shipping to my mother in Louisina and have her reship to me ..Good to know this system works hehe ...

tinkerbelle2001

Yep, it works great and it will save you a lot of money, because MAC is expensive in Europe! And you can not buy every collection in Europe...that's a shame
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Thanks for a loving mom!
clap.gif

urbanlilyfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001
Yep, it works great and it will save you a lot of money, because MAC is expensive in Europe! And you can not buy every collection in Europe...that's a shame
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Thanks for a loving mom!
clap.gif

about how long does it take you to get your package after your sister ships to you ? Oh and if you don't mind about how much is the cost to reship ..in dollars or euros ? I know cost varies with weight ..but when I do order it will probablly be a big haul like the one you got hehe... oh and one more question is there anyway to track your shipment after your sister sends it to eourpe ? sorry for all the questions hehe...
type.gif

Latest posts