My basic everyday pin-up look

cupcake_x

Here's my basic pin-up look! I love anything from a different time period so look is just so me. Also, can I get some CC on my brows? I can never get them right and would love some help.

Eyes:
UDPP (primer)
MACs Nylon eyeshadow (lid and brow bone)
Milani RunwayEyes Wet/Dry eyeshadow in Black Out (crease)
MACs Brun eyeshadow (crease)
MACs Heatherette Trio 1 light color (to blend crease)
MACs Heatherette Trio 1 black color as liner (lower lash line)
Kat von D True Romance liquid liner (upper lid)
Urban Decays 24/7 pencil eyeliner in Zero (waterlines)
L'Oreals Extra Volume Collagen Mascara (upper lashes)

Brows:
MACs Stud pencil (to shape and lengthen)
MACs Heatherette Trio 1 light color (to lighten it up)

Face:
MACs StudioFix Fluid in NC 25
MACs Heatherette collection blush in Alpha Girl

Lips:

Without the red:
Victoria's Secret lipgloss in Innocent
C.O. Bigelow Menthashine lipgloss in Pink Mint

With the red:
MACs Russian Red lipstick
Max Factors Lipfinity lipwear in Passionate

Without red lipstick (which is what I originally had but opted for the classic red later on)
l_615785a0a34949fd9723fb5dbc1a71ca.jpg

l_f13175e61cf24786a711a876fe918b07.jpg

l_24b46974ed244bcb88599b6bef471c80.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

DigitalRain

The links don't work, I can't see the pics. Is it just me?

Ok now I see them. Pretty, you are rocking that red!!

shootout

Very pretty!
My only CC with the brows would to be to trim the natural hairs a little, and to make the outer edge of the brows thinner.
I'm still working on getting mine just right, brows are a never ending struggle it seems =\

Hypathya

You look so pretty!! But I would also say your brows need a bit of trimming to look impeccable.

cupcake_x

Thanks everyone!

I've attempted trimming and brow gel.. Even hairspray! For some reason the stray brows like to point downwards, I have no clue how or why.

As for making the ends thinner, I agree and I'm glad you mentioned that- I usually do like to have them thinner, but my mother says they look too strange thin. In fact, she mentions it every time she seems them. Oh mom!

circusflavouredgum

I love it, you look pretty with both the nude and red lip! Wow Nylon looks so silvery on you, it's so goldish on me.

I agree with some other posters about your eyebrows. You have a good basic shape and are lucky to have nice full brows..just the upward brushing, slight trimming, and a little bit of clear brow gel with a slightly tapered end would make it even better.

Overall though, you rock the pinup look!!

ForgetRegret

You look adorable! I love it! For your brows, I'd recommend taking a brow brush, and brushing them all downward, then trimming the ones that go severely below the line you want to create, then brushing upward, and trimming them again. You may want to try just using a shadow with an angled brush for your color. I use brun shadow, and create that bottom part of my arch first, then brush the color upward, and follow with clear brow gel. You end up with a really nicely defined brow that doesn't look crazy...the brow gel helps to lighten it up a tad. If your brows are really unruly, you may want a brow wax rather than gel. Hth!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

girl you look hot wearing that red and the eyes are gorgeous as well
smiles.gif
I would also recommend thinner end for your eyebrows. I don't do my own (my mom does it), but I my advice would be to go to a professional and get them threaded for best result
smiles.gif

Nushki

Pretty lips!
I think ForgetRegret gave some good advice... I'm a novice at brows so I can't help >_<