My Before and After (nothing schnazzy)

MaitaiFluff

I've mentioned before that I have an occasional habit of waking up without enough time to do my makeup for work. That leaves me to pop in and out of the department's stockroom between assisting customers to blend here and apply there. Here's a before and after. Apologies for the poor picture quality.
68199cac_image.jpeg
I know I can get by without any makeup, but I'm always impressed how well a full face can pull a look together. Anyways, how does everyone else feel with and without makeup?

emzy

Looks great!

I have to do my makeup at work sometimes before leaving for school and I hate it when someone knocks on the door and I have one lined eye or concealer that needs to be blended in!
ohboy.gif

MaitaiFluff

Looks great! I have to do my makeup at work sometimes before leaving for school and I hate it when someone knocks on the door and I have one lined eye or concealer that needs to be blended in! :eek:hboy:
Lol, so annoying. :lol: thank you, though.
Wow, the lipstick really makes your green eyes stand out!
I didn't even notice that. I think I'll be wear a lot more DLG then. Thanks!

MaitaiFluff

Oh! Sorry about that. I will list it in order of operations. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Chanel Perfection Lumiere (12 Beige Rose) Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick (00 Alabaster) for unde the eyes Laura Mercier Eye Basics (Linen) to prime the lids Laura Mercier Secret Concealer (1) for those pesky spots NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil (Chestnut) Benefit Brow Zings (Medium) Then I used Chantecaille's Save the Sharks palette for eyes and cheeks, which included: Grey Reef and Great White on the eye with Black Tip to line. Then, Sea Anenome for the cheeks. Finally, top everything off with: MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder Chanel Inimitable Mascara

avalauren

Really pretty! I am a huge procrastinator so I frequently wake up with just enough time to shower and throw on clothes and leave. I end up doing my makeup on the go little by little LOL

Latest posts