My BFF's quarter century dinner FOTD

mzcelaneous

One of my best friends turned 25 last weekend me and some of the girls went out to San Francisco to celebrate at the upscale restaurant, Circolo.

To view the images larger, please click on the photo.

Me.

Face: SFF in NC42; Mineralized Skin Finish in Medium Dark; Mountain High Blush; Shimpagne MSF
Eyes: Arena e/s, Texture e/s, Magic Dust e/s, Teddy e/k
Lips: Portside l/l, Russian Red l/s, Pure Vanity l/g

I did my BFF's make-up too. You can't really tell in this photo because of the lighting

Face: SFF in NC40; Shimpagne MSF; Desirous blush
Eyes: Entremauve e/s, Copperclast p/g, Embark e/s, Smolder e/k
Lips: Spice l/l, Viva Glam VI l/g

I did their m/u too, but I'm too lazy to list them
tong.gif

Thank you for looking
greengrin.gif

mzcelaneous

Thanks ladies!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Very pretty. What camera did you use for these photos? The pictures are crystal clear.

All FOTD's from November 2006 to present are taken with a Nikon D80 with either the kit lens or a 50mm. Close-ups are taken with a macro 60mm lens. HTH!

MsCuppyCakes

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Thanks ladies!
greengrin.gif

All FOTD's from November 2006 to present are taken with a Nikon D80 with either the kit lens or a 50mm. Close-ups are taken with a macro 60mm lens. HTH!

yummy411

meow!! so sex in the city... and. your. lips. are. so. hot... i will be purchasing that combo this weekend (portside has been on my list for a while!)! i have pure vanity!!!!

lvgz

i LOVE your lips. hahah theyre JUICYY. and you pull off red well. i wish i could..

astronaut

Love the red lips. And the quality of the photos are sooo nice! How do you do that?! Most of the magic's in the camera I'm guessing?

mzcelaneous

Thank you all
eyelove.gif
I appreciate the love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
hey its leilani!! you guys are hott!!

I forget that you know her too. I swear, it's a small world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
meow!! so sex in the city... and. your. lips. are. so. hot... i will be purchasing that combo this weekend (portside has been on my list for a while!)! i have pure vanity!!!!

You will LOVE it
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Love the red lips. And the quality of the photos are sooo nice! How do you do that?! Most of the magic's in the camera I'm guessing?

Some of it is in the camera, some in the lens, and some because of the shutter/aperture settings I chose
thmbup.gif
It also helps that I shoot in RAW and not in JPEG
greengrin.gif
Thanks girl.

Latest posts