My big LUSH haul

MACreation

This is my second LUSH haul, and I saved 15% as well !!
smiles.gif
yayyy!!

Ballistics:
Golden Slumbers

Bubble Bars:
Amandopondo
Blue Skies
Marathon Bar
Creamy Candy

Bath Melts:
In The Nude
MMM (Melting Marshmallow Moments)
Elixir

Body Wash:
Flying Fox

Soaps:
Alkmaar Soap
I Should Coco Soap
Sultana of Soap

Massage Bars:
Mange Too

Body Butters:
Buffy
King of Skin

Gifts: Body butter tin, Herbalism Cleanser sample, and A Deo.sample... Definatelly skimped me on freebies
ssad.gif
boooo

*Click to enlarge*

Kim.

Really nice haul! Does LUSH give freebies out when you go to the store or online? I bought stuff from the store and never got any:confused:...

MACreation

I'm a total addict now, my boyfriend called me a "Binge Shopper" last night, I was like well babe..stuff makes me happy..lol, his reply, it's just STUFF...lol MEN!

MY first visit to the store, I got
*Gifts*
Rudolph (Mr. Butterball Ballistic, Green Wing Ballistic)

Brazen Honey Mask- love this one! i wanna try cupcake

Temple of Truth
I think it depends on how much you spend, and also what the have left over from holiday, or before being past due on masks.

On my online order, all I received was a small cleanser sample, and deo sample. My body butter tin was free with my purchase of 2 butters, so I got skimped bigtime which stinks!

charismaticlime

Great haul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
Really nice haul! Does LUSH give freebies out when you go to the store or online? I bought stuff from the store and never got any:confused:...

I guess it depends on the store and whether or not they're offering free samples. I go to the one at Scarborough and I've gotten a sample twice without asking. Of course, you can always ask them yourself if you'd like to try something. Right now they have a new promo going on for face masks, so they have free samples of it in their fridge for customers to try - you should definitely check it out!

joojifish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.

In my experience, you have to ask for freebies both online and in the store. My local store has *never* given me a sample without my asking for one--wish they'd volunteer samples more freely, given how much money I spend there! If you order online, there are a lot of product types Lush won't sample out, including body butters and massage bars. They *will* send you samples of soaps and buttercreams though.

Hope that helps!