My biggest haul ever! Guess you can say its a bday haul :)

singer82

This is the biggest haul I've ever done!
th_DANCE.gif

Sephora:
MUFE Aquacreams- #1, #18, #21
Stila Shadesticks Peacock and Purple Tang
Tweezerman Tweezers
Urban Decay Flash shadow

MAC:
In the Groove: By Candelight MSF, Hang Loose blush, Togetherness shadow, Creme de nude lipstick (my new fav!)
A+O: Partylicious pigment, Later. pigment, Sprakalicious Creamgloss
Brushes 217 & 239
Carbon palette shadow
Facsinating eye kohl

34920_1521325273764_1253547032_1417.jpg

LittleMaryJane

Nice haul! Love those aqua cream colors.

Quick question b/c I keep seeing Tweezerman tweezers everywhere--are they as great as everyone seems to think? I feel like tweezers are tweezers.

singer82

thanks
smiles.gif

omg you have to try the aqua creams! They are super long wearing. Even after I wiped the heck out of my eye the tourquoise one still wouldnt come off completely. So you will need makeup remover. And the colors are gorgeous
Tweezermans are really good. And you can even send it to them and they will sharpen them for free! I suggest getting the super skinny one too. They help get those hard to reach hairs out
Hang loose with By candelight over it is so gorgeous I love it!
I wanted to get if its pink from A+O but it was too bright for my paleness
At first when I tried Stereo rose it just didnt look right on me. But now im kinda kicking myself in the butt for not giving it more of a chance

Junkie

Great haul! I loved Sparkalicious c/g! I got I.Want.Candy though since I figured I could find an easier dupe for Sparkalicious. Its soooo pretty though!

kaliraksha

Happy birthday! Nice haul! I have the MUFE Aquacreams on my bday haul wishlist and I'm generally lucky because Sephora's F&F sale is near my bday.

yessisbfc

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82
This is the biggest haul I've ever done!
th_DANCE.gif

Sephora:
MUFE Aquacreams- #1, #18, #21
Stila Shadesticks Peacock and Purple Tang
Tweezerman Tweezers
Urban Decay Flash shadow

MAC:
In the Groove: By Candelight MSF, Hang Loose blush, Togetherness shadow, Creme de nude lipstick (my new fav!)
A+O: Partylicious pigment, Later. pigment, Sprakalicious Creamgloss
Brushes 217 & 239
Carbon palette shadow
Facsinating eye kohl

34920_1521325273764_1253547032_1417.jpg

Hey! Lovely items
smiles.gif
Can you or anyone else please tell me what stores in the US you can get MUFE please? I'm coming over in a few weeks, and even though I come out there for 2 months of the year, I can't remember seeing MUFE (I didn't really look!). Thank you
smiles.gif

Latest posts