My Bling Bling M.A.C brushes

missmacqtr

Hi,

look at what i did to my presious MAC 4 brushes...
yes.gif
it's a stick-on crystals and stones that you can use to create your phone..instead i use them on m brushes..
winkiss.gif

what do you think ?i really like the result and i might do the rest of my mac brushes..BTH i can remove them so easily..in case i got bored with these blings..
winks.gif

glam8babe

i love this idea! i was thinking about doing this a few weeks back as i saw some cute pink ones in a shop in town... but id only do it when i have alot more brushes lol. u should do it to all of your brushes! very girly
winks.gif

ancilla

they look great! that is a really good idea.

I just paint nail polish on mine because it doesn't cost much, but the crystals look so fancy!

missmacqtr

yeah i think i should do all the brushes but i will have to pick another color maybe pink crystals lol..

and i bought these from a store here which sells stuff for cellphones..

Thanks again
smiles.gif

aziajs

I like the thin strips of crystals, the ones with 2 or 3 rows. Why did you do the other brush with such a wide row of crystals?

newagetomatoz

OH MY GOD!!! That looks like my cell phone! I got these self-adhesive sheets from my Jo-Ann Fabrics store and COMPLETELY covered the front and battery cover in silver and blue rhinstones!!

That is such a fabulous idea! I'm a little weary about doing that to my MAC brushes, but the artists ones will be "blinged out" pretty soon now!

By the way, love the nail polish!

metalkitty

Really cute and creative! You could also do different colors for face and eye brushes for quick identification. I personally like the wider strip more....

*_*

Nice !

Where did you exactly buy the stick-on crystals from ? ^_^

And BTW - totally off topic - but do you have any idea what's the latest MAC collection in Qatar?
I've been abroad for a while but I'm coming back for Eid, inshallah
smiles.gif

Latest posts