My blushers and highlighter (and a bit of other stuff)

Jinni

I like my eyeshadows and lip products, but I only really collect cheek and face products. I have a huge weakness for baked products.

If you want the name of any of these, please let me know and I'll go look
smiles.gif

Laneige (I love their packaging):
Laneige3.jpg

Highlighters and blush:
Laneige1.jpg

Powder and eyeshadows:
Laneige2.jpg

Clio and Pupa:
ClioAndPupa.jpg

Pupa blushers:
Pupa1.jpg

Clio blushers:
Clio2.jpg

MAC MSF:
MACMSF.jpg

MAC Beauty Powders:
MACBeautyPowders.jpg

MACBeautyPowders2.jpg

Other MAC powders:
MACFacePowders.jpg

MACFacePowders2.jpg

Pout (I miss Pout
ssad.gif
)
Pout1.jpg

Pout2.jpg
'

Laura Geller:
LauraGeller.jpg

Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks:
BobbiBrown.jpg

Chanel and MAC:
MacAndChanel1.jpg

MacAndChanel2.jpg

Smashbox:
Smashbox.jpg

Clinique, Body Shop, Cargo:
CliniqueBodyShopCargo.jpg

Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

gitts

This is a great collection. I love blushes too and I thought I had too many but looking at your lets me know I can still buy a few more. Grand duos here I come.

Poison Ivy

Wow, amazing!
I have to admit that I've never heard of Laneige, but these blushes and highlighters are so pretty!
th_drool.gif

All I found out so far is that it's an Asian Brand, I don't live all that far away from you, in Germany, could you tell me where you got them please?
The Clio products look awesome as well.. How does it happen I haven't heard of this? Seriously, I'm in love..
drools.gif

Jinni

Thank you, girls
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
Wow, amazing!
I have to admit that I've never heard of Laneige, but these blushes and highlighters are so pretty!
th_drool.gif

All I found out so far is that it's an Asian Brand, I don't live all that far away from you, in Germany, could you tell me where you got them please?
The Clio products look awesome as well.. How does it happen I haven't heard of this? Seriously, I'm in love..
drools.gif

I think Laneige and Clio are Korean brands. They are amazing imo. I got my Laneige, Pupa, and Clio blushers from Sasa.com: Best Beauty & Health Care Products (they have free shipping to Europe over $100 and it's depressingly easy for me to spend $100 there lol).

There is also a good UK based ebay seller who sells Laneige. I got my eyeshadows and powder from her, but I don't think she has the blushes. Here is a link to her items: eBay Seller: happyeve1015: Health Beauty, Collectables items on eBay.co.uk

Hope that helps
smiles.gif

Jinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellabella27
ahhhhhhhh what is the laura geller white MSF looking thing?

It's called Balance - N Brighten. It's similar to MSF Natural which I also like. I use it as a setting powder because I need some coverage, but it can be used as a sheer foundation too.

Here's a link with a better picture at Sephora: Sephora: Laura Geller Balance - N - Brighten: Luminizer

geeko

I understand girl...I also LOVE blushers and cheek products. I can't never get enough of them. Lovely collection!

Latest posts