• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My Bollywood Inspired Celebrity Tutorial: Shilpa Shetty

zerin

The Tutorial:
YouTube - Inspired Look: Shilpa Shetty - Diva - Glamorous - Eyes - Tutorial

The Inspired Look:
ShilpaShetty21Nov2007C-2.jpg

My Look:
pic3-1.jpg

Thanks for Watching!
smiles.gif

britty_bear

this is absolutely fabulous! and btw those contacts look AMAZING on you! i was going to ask if that was your real eye color but i saw in youtube that it wasnt lol. how comfortable are those to wear? i've thought about getting some but someone told me they were uncomfotable on them.

1165Cheryl

AAAAA+++++ I love what you did, it's so pretty & classy and your so pretty! Those colors are my favorite shadow tones. I hope you keep to see more of your videos
thmbup.gif

bulletta

This is absolutely gorgeous. I also really liked your choice of music--when reviewers play music and explain their technique at the same time, I get really distracted. Fortunately you did a fantastic job at showing the camera what you were doing. My only request would be to maybe outline the brushes you're using at the same time that you show what colors you use. That would help. Anyway, thanks very much for showing this off!

zerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by britty_bear
this is absolutely fabulous! and btw those contacts look AMAZING on you! i was going to ask if that was your real eye color but i saw in youtube that it wasnt lol. how comfortable are those to wear? i've thought about getting some but someone told me they were uncomfotable on them.

Thanks Hun! I'm pretty used to it. I feel as if I'm not wearing anything there. lol

zerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_kismet
This is GORGEOUS. Do you have any recommendations on alternative shades for Swiss Chocolate?

Thanx. Any Matte or Satin Brown eyeshadow would work really. You just gotta pat it on and blend a lil until you get the intensity of your choice.