My Brown Skin Survived the STORM (1st FOTD)

madamepink78

My first FOTD!!!!!!!!! So be easy everyone! These are the best pics I could get with my cousin's camera. Hopefully for my Bday this week maybe someone will suprise me with one. OK on to the makeup
smiles.gif

I used:
Makeup Forever Camouflage Palette
Mat Velvet+ Matifiying Foundation
Natural MSF Dark
UDPP
Delft Paint Pot as a Base
Mac Storm Watch
Carbon
Vanilla and Naked to highlight
off brand liquid liner
Feline Power Kohl
Clinique High Impact Mascara
DiorShow Blackout Masacra

Lips : Florabundance, Saplicious and for fun in the other pic HotHouse Lipglass

HPIM0328.jpg

HPIM0333.jpg

HPIM0317_856588.jpg

HPIM0327.jpg

HPIM0324.jpg

HPIM0323.jpg

HPIM0322.jpg

HPIM0321.jpg

HPIM0303_edited.jpg

SmokeyEye014.jpg

Sorry if I got a lil pic happy
smiles.gif
Don't mind my skin .It hates the sun and I get heat rashes all the darn time.

Esperansa_b

AWESOME!!! Smokey blue looks fantastic on you.
and the last picture is so HOT! The lips are sooooo pretty on it.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamepink78
I tried out my look ...so please check out my FOTD...first time posting....best pics I could get with this crappy camera....so colors did not photo well. But I tried
smiles.gif

When I read in the “Beauty of Color” forum in the “Smokey Eyes in different colors” thread that you had posted an FOTD, I had to run over here and see it!
(http://specktra.net/showthread.php?p=852284#post852284)

How deliciously beautiful! You mastered the whole “Smokey-eye, nude lip” look for us women of color. I didn’t think anyone could create a beautiful, heavy under-eye shadow/liner look (popular this season). But you not only re-created it, you mastered it. Great Job…..

Oh, and I like the last pic with the hothouse lipglass. Gorgeous on you!

madamepink78

and to think I was scared to post....thanxs everyone! I really wish I had a great camera so everyone can really see the look. This might be the face for my bday tomorrow....

MACa6325xi

Girl, you worked the hell out of that Blue Storm! I was so happy to see some brown skin wearing this collection. I loved the eyes and nude lips. I can't wait to see some more of your looks. Keep posting.

madamepink78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
This is amazing on you! And I have to say I love how neat your brows look.
smiles.gif

all thanks to Nair.....which I use when I need a quick touch up (even though I like one brow better than the other:confused
smiles.gif

madamepink78

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACa6325xi
Girl, you worked the hell out of that Blue Storm! I was so happy to see some brown skin wearing this collection. I loved the eyes and nude lips. I can't wait to see some more of your looks. Keep posting.

Will def do!