my canal st haul

Jennybella

2 pairs of chanel earrings
PICT0039.jpg

a diamond ring key chain from avon, a chanel key chain, and a coach hello kitty key chain
PICT0043.jpg

and a juicy couture necklace, and 2 hello kitty necklaces
PICT0046.jpg

all together about 80$ spent and im in love!!!! im going back this week to buy some purses and some Ed Hardy stuff yayyyyyyyy!

juli

omgshie i absolutely
eyelove.gif
them!!!!

Hello kitty is the shiet! Never knew that coach act. came out with HK keychain??

I love it - all!
greengrin.gif

Have you ever seen the HK diamond ring key chain with small key rings attached? Diamond is pink and there is also a small hk rhinestone encrusted face on the key ring as well! very very very cute! I missed out one getting one! eh

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
When did Coach hook up with Hello Kitty? Never heard of it.

Right on. Coach did not hook up with Hello kitty. I just searched Coach website.

That is the only thing I hate about canal st. They have some stuff that name brands never came out with!

MiCHiE

^There are actually sellers on ebay that have "Coach Hello Kitty" keychains, but they look nothing like that. But, is it a real collaboration, anyway?

luvme4me

oh by any chance do they have the ed hardy hat that says " love kills slowly"? I have been dying for that hat. How much does it cost? Also very cute stuff!!

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
^There are actually sellers on ebay that have "Coach Hello Kitty" keychains, but they look nothing like that. But, is it a real collaboration, anyway?

But how come I don't see a such thing on the coach website? I mean I am not crazy about coach but I do check their new releases time to time. & if it was anything of HK related I'd have checked and know for sure.
hmm.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
But how come I don't see a such thing on the coach website? I mean I am not crazy about coach but I do check their new releases time to time. & if it was anything of HK related I'd have checked and know for sure.
hmm.gif

IDK. Usually limited releases and what's discontinued doesn't appear in a search. I don't know if they've collaborated. It could simply be a Canal St. product (fake).

Jennybella

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACFreak
did u get those hello kitty necklaces from target??

no i got them on Canal St in Manhattan

Jennybella

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for chanel..i love the earrings!!!!!!

thanks lovie
smiles.gif