My CCO/Ben Nye Haul

HeavenLeiBlu

Let me just warn you; yes I'm one of those slobs who don't care about making the bed every day, and I took a hasty pic, too. You've been warned! LOL

I got: 3N lipglass, Love Nectar lustreglass, and Optical lustreglass (shoot, I realized later I could've have added that to my swap with Tish but it's too late now), Honeyflower l/s and Star By Night e/s ( Yes, I have Deep Truth and yes, they'rt pretty much close to the same thing, but SBN has the Starflash formula, which is buttery, I love it).

From Atlanta Costume: Ardell clear lash adhesive, Ben Nye Grand Lumiere shadows in Mermaid Green and Turquoise, cake liner in Black, Powder Rouge in Passion Purple, (I'll use it as shadow, so pretty!), Creme Rouge in Natural, Raspberry, and Blush Coral.

Ok now, for those of you who like to use CCB under your blushes....Fuggetaboutit! Those Ben Nye creme rouges cost
4 BUCKS and they are the freakin bomb! I only got them in three colors but honeychild, they have a fantastic range of colors, and let me tell you, those babies last ALL DAY. My girlfriend commented that it looked like I had just put on my face after we'd been ripping and running all day; now isn't that what we all want?

2129uac.jpg

Swatches for a few of the Ben Nye Items here

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f217/b...2/#post1494201

Thanks for looking!

aziajs

You know, I got a Ben Nye creme color and I love it. I use it as an eyeshadow base. I will have to check out the rouges.

aquamel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ben Nye Lumiere, especially "Chartreuse".

Use it all the time at the theatre, wears very well!

Well done!

Mel

kariii

would you be able to depot these into a MAC palette? I mean are they same size the MAC e/s pan?

kariii

I totally meant the eyeshadows in the 12 palette.. Totally just realized that isn't in your haul...

Twinkle_Twinkle

Nice Haul! I really want to indulge in some Ben Nye products. I'm in Atlanta too so I guess I'll have to make my way down to Atlanta Costume whatever. What's the full name and where is it?

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
I totally meant the eyeshadows in the 12 palette.. Totally just realized that isn't in your haul...

No you can't - they're bigger than MAC e/s

Cool haul - I really need to order some Ben Nye stuff. I was given the brochure at The Imats by a company that sell it here in the UK but I've just not gotten round to having a good look at it and deciding what to get.

Will def be checking out those Creme Rouges now though
tong.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Where did you find the 3n?

I got the one in this haul from the CCO inside Off 5th at Discover Mills, but they have it at Premium Outlets in Dawsonville. My daughter bought me another one at the CCO at the outlets in Beaufort/Hilton Head SC.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Nice Haul! I really want to indulge in some Ben Nye products. I'm in Atlanta too so I guess I'll have to make my way down to Atlanta Costume whatever. What's the full name and where is it?

Oooh, I messed up the name but I swore is said "Costume" on the receipt. It's actually Norcostco/Atlanta Custom.

You know how when you're going on 85 northbound on the connector and there's the exit for Piedmont? It's immediately off the exit on your left. If they get Jade back in stock PLEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE let me know? I wanna get that and Sun Yellow ( I think that's the name of it, and it was in stock) next time I go.

[SIZE=-1]2089 Monroe Dr NE[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Atlanta, GA 30324[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](404) 874-7511‎
[/SIZE]

Latest posts