My CCO Haul - Aurora Farms

CincyFan

What a fun time I had there today. There was a lot to play with. I was being good though and only got a few things.

A 187 brush (a huge lemming of mine)
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige (they also had Brownie, Peony and Pink)
Factory Made l/g
Taupeless e/s
Stile Smudge Pot Cobalt e/l

ccohaul.jpg

And, thanks to beyondhope for posting what they had in your haul thread. That 187 brush was worth the drive.

prinzessin784

what a great haul! I've been looking or Taupeless and the 187 so I should check out my CCO! It's about 45 minutes away so it's not always worth the drive.

saniyairshad

girl how much did u get the shimmer brick for? and how much were they going for?! GREAT HAUL btw...i love all the stuff u got

CincyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
girl how much did u get the shimmer brick for? and how much were they going for?! GREAT HAUL btw...i love all the stuff u got

The Shimmer Bricks are $26.75. There was also a set with a Pink Shimmer Brick and a brush going for, I believe, $28. If I liked the Pink I definitely would have bought it. That's quite a deal.

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyFan
The Shimmer Bricks are $26.75. There was also a set with a Pink Shimmer Brick and a brush going for, I believe, $28. If I liked the Pink I definitely would have bought it. That's quite a deal.

wow i wish i had a CCO next to me!
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
How much do they regularly retail for? Like 30-something? Enjoy ur shimmer brick!!! I love them!!!!

rchickos

Ooo they lied to me when I was there then (last week), telling me they had all the eye shadows out...Taupeless definitely wasn't one of them! I already have it, but now I wonder if there's anything else "new" sitting there, waiting for me. Great haul! They didn't have the Peony shimmerbrick out either last time. I plan on heading there later this week.
smiles.gif

CincyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
wow i wish i had a CCO next to me!
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
How much do they regularly retail for? Like 30-something? Enjoy ur shimmer brick!!! I love them!!!!

I think they're regularly $38 so I was very happy to get it at that price. I tried it today and I love how it looks.

CincyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchickos
Ooo they lied to me when I was there then (last week), telling me they had all the eye shadows out...Taupeless definitely wasn't one of them! I already have it, but now I wonder if there's anything else "new" sitting there, waiting for me. Great haul! They didn't have the Peony shimmerbrick out either last time. I plan on heading there later this week.
smiles.gif

There was only one Taupeless when I was there. It was in the back of the row, behind another color. I've noticed they do that sometimes if there isn't enough rows for all the colors. That's what happened with the Peony Shimmer Brick. It was placed on top of the stack of Beige ones, further back on the shelf.

Latest posts